AE has been kidnapped from PLEBA Mansion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
It was early Thursday morning as all the PLEBA girls began to wake up. As every morning Echo had difficulty in waking up.

Clarity: OMG! I can't belive it! It's already 8.30am and Echo still isn't up! Shite I should wake her up or this time she really will be fired.

MG: Yeah I wonder what happened. I mean AE usually wakes Echo up every mornin on time. I guess he must have pushed his own snooze button.

Both girls walk down the hall to Echo's room, as they do they are greeted by Maddie.

Maddie: Hey girls! What's going on?

Clarity: Echo isn't up yet, she's going to be late for work.

Maddie: Ohhhhh yeah, we better wake her up!

The three girls walk into Echo's room to find her snoring. The girls look around to find AE but can't find him anywhere.

MG:ECHO! WAKE UP!

Echo: Wha...wha? What time is it?

Maddie: It's 8.30! You're late for work already!

Echo: Oh shiiiiiiiiite! Where is AE?? He was supposed to wake me up!

Clarity: I can't find him anywhere! He must be downstairs or something. Look, you get ready and we'll quickly look for him!

Clarity, Maddie, and MG walk around looking for AE. They ask all the girls if they had seen him.

Disco: Nope I haven't seen him since last night. Sorry girls.

Hippy: No, I thought he would be in Echo's room.

Mona: He probably combusted somewhere by himself maybe?

Ana: Last time I saw him was when he went into Echo's room last night.

Bluey: Don't ask me. I wasn't here until late yesterday.

Maddie: Thanks girls. Fook where the hell can he be?

Echo: Have you found him yet??

MG: Nope, where the hell can he be? I mean he wouldn't have run off by himself would he?

Clarity: Maybe he's outside playing or something, maybe Lemonboy has seen him! Let's go downstairs and ask him.

Lemonboy: Nope i haven't seen robot boy since yesterday, sorry.

The girls become really worried when one of them notices the answering machine has one message on it.

Bluey: Hey the answering machine has a message. I heard the phone ring last night but I didn't think anything of it.

Disco:*rewinds it and plays it*

The girls and Lemonboy listen in...

Voice:This is Evil Bono. We have AE. If you don't give us the Discobooos we'll have him destroyed. Have a nice day. *beep*

All:*gaaaaasp*

Echo:*cries* Oh my god! Poor AE! What are we going to do???

MG:I think this is time for....*intro music* The PLEBA super crime fighters! *plays cheezy music*

Maddie: What the fook are you talkin about? Where is that stupid music coming from????

MG: Oh well, you see Me, Clarity and Larry have been fighting crime at night when you all are asleep.

Bluey: Larry? You have got to be kidding me.

Clarity: Nope, tis true. We had a hard time getting him to put on his tights.

Mona: HARD?!?!?! *combusts*

Disco: Oh Lord. So what will we do?

MG: Well we'll have to get Mike to drive the Discoboos to whatever location they want us to exchange the booos for AE. Then we'll all catch Evil Bono!

Ana: Do we get cool costumes like you guys??

Lemonboy: NO WAY IN HELL I'M WEARING TIGHTS!

Clarity: No, no. You all are fine but we all have to work together ok? MG call Larry and tell him we have a new assignment.

MG:*dials* Hello?...Hey Larry it's me Cristy...Um yeah I know I was supposed to be there but.....Uh huh....Adam is trying to get you into a skirt...uh huh...oooookay let me talk to Adam....Hey Adam, why are you trying to put Larry in a skirt?.....Uh huh.....*The girls look at MG frustrated-like. MG motions for them to wait for a few mins* Look Adam, how many times do I have to tell you that Larry is not a closet transvestite?...Ok...now put him back on....Larry, we have a problem. AE has been kidnapped by Evil Bono. We need you here ASAP!...Ok...bye. *hangs up* Ok girls he's on his way. All we have to do is wait for Evil Bono to call and tell us where he wants to make the exchange.

*Meanwhile at Evil Bono's Lair....*

More to come LOL

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 01-31-2002).]

The following to be sung 'Robin Hood, Robin Hood' stylee!

Mullen-Girl, Larry M, riding thru the glenn
Mullen-Girl, Larry M with their pack of ?ten?
?Stop!? shouts MG, ?Why?? asks La-a-rry
Because my dear, I love your rear,
???Well have it then!!!!!?

mad.gif
Take my damn Discoboos!
mad.gif
I don't think so!

LMmofoinAO!!! Larry in tights!!!!! *grins evilly* Adam trying to get him into a skirt! lmfao

Shite this is funny!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

Proud owner of the mofoin Discoboos (boom cha!) and Larry's stick...hehe.

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 01-31-2002).]

Hooooooooooray!
*almost spills black coffee in glee*

I was out late with Mackie again wasn't I? Yes, yes. *Goes into happy daydreaming mode*

THANKS MG!!!!!
*hug*

-Bluey (who in an alternate universe goes out with Mr MacPhisto...*SIGH*)

*Meanwhile at Evil Bono's Lair, AE is sitting in a chair, tied up in a dark room. Evil Bono is blowing smoke in AE's face*

EBono: Well you little robot. Let's hope your friends come through cos if not, it's the junkyard for you my friend *laughs evily*

AE:*sits in his chair with scared eyes hoping that the girls come through for him.*

EBono: Evil Adam, do you have the plans ready so that I can call the girls? That Discobooos must be ours! It'll lure all the girls that we want.

EAdam: Yes Evil Bono. Here are the plans. *hands EBono a paper*

EBono:*grins evily* Ah yes, excellent my dear friend. Now to call the girls. *laughs evily*

*Back at the PLEBA mansion, Larry has arrived with the rest of the members of U2 as backups. Everybody sits nervously in the living room staring at the phone, when it rings*

Clarity: I've got it! *runs towards phone*

Echo: NO! Let me get it! AE is mine!

MG: Clar, let Echo get it.

Echo:*picks up phone, out of breath* Hello..?

EBono: This is Evil Bono. Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Echo:Em, This is Echo.

EBono: Ah yes, Echo. The owner of this stupid robotic Edge look-a-like.

Echo: Yeah, now what do you want?

EBono:I want the Discobooos. I know that it can lure many beautiful women with it's powers. Now you will give it to me or I will have your little friend here destroyed at the Junkyard. Now are you ready to comply to my requests?

Echo:Yes, but please don't hurt AE.

EBono:Well if you do what I tell you he will be fine. Now, I want you to drop off the boos at the Factory. No cops. No friends. Just you, the driver and the boos, at 5pm sharp. You got it?

Echo: Yes, now pleaaaaaaaaaase dont...He hung up.

Larry: Well what did he say?

Echo: He wants us to drop it off at the Factory at 5pm.

Clarity: Then that's what we'll do. And then we'll catch him and his evil friends! Now this is what we have to do....

Everybody gathers around while Clarity and MG explain what everybody is going to do. They all prepare for it while Lemonboy serves Spaghetti as lunch.

Bono: This Evil twin of mine is really annoying. He tried to bum $1 million from me the other day.

Edge: I thought that was you looking at yourself in the mirror doing that...

Bono: Oh yeah! Eh..*ahem* Nevermind.

Bluey: So when are we going? I have the neeeeed to kick some major evil arse!

MG: Ok, Mona, Maddie, Hippy, Ana and Disco stay here at PLEBA mansion in case anything happens. Clarity, Bluey, Echo, U2, and I will go and get the Evil bastard!

Lemonboy: What about me?

Clarity: You stay here and guard the girls. Make sure nothing happens to them ok?

Lemonboy: Aye Aye cap'n!

MG:*picks up red phone and pushes button* Mike? Yes look we need your help, can you please come to the living room? Ok bye.

Larry: You all ready for this?

MG: Yep!

Clarity: Hell yeah!

Edge: Yes I want to help my robotic twin!

Adam:*sipping tea* OF course.

Bluey: Yeeeeeeeeeah!

Bono:Give me a couple and let me go to the loo before we go. Ali bought me some Depends to wear while we're out fighting my Evil twin. That way I won't be having to use the loo as much.

All:BWWWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*The group jumps into the Discoboos after Bono comes back, ready to fight Evil Bono!*

More to come lol

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

The group finally arrive at the Factory after taking 10 mins to convince Bono that he can't be the driver of the boos. Echo and Mike are in the Discoboos as they slowly drive up to the Factory. Bluey, Clarity, U2 and MG are in another van parking a bit farther back so not to let on any suspicion. The gang jump out of the van all wearing black and hide behind a wall looking at the entrance of The Factory as Echo and Mike drive in.

Echo:*to Mike* Did you get everything that we're going to do?

MikeSt: Yes, I got it! Don't worry i'm sure everything will be ok.

Echo:Ok you stay on the Discoboos while I get off ok?

MikeSt: Ok, Good luck.

*Echo slowly gets off of the Discoboos and is greeted by Evil Bono coming out of the shadows*

EBono:I'm glad you made it. And on time, an unusual thing for you, so i've heard.

Echo:Yeah whatever now, Here's the Discoboos. Where's AE?

EBono:Well he's in a safe place. But I'm sorry I think i'll have to destroy both of you since you know too much.

Echo:*gaaaasp* That's not what you promised!

EBono:I know *grins evily*

*Meanwhile outside the gang is getting closer to the Factory. Trying to avoid the guards which are standing right outside.*

Bono:*hums MI theme*

MG:*whispering* Bono shut up! You'll get us caught.

Bono: Oh yeah sorry.

Larry:*sigh* Ok, look...I'll take out that first guard and Bluey you take out the other one ok?

Bluey:Yeah! Now let's go.

*Larry walks up to the Factory, with Bluey running behind him as a screaming fan*

Larry:Look girl! I told you that i'm not signing autographs!

Bluey: But pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease I love you so much Larry *says it sarcastically*

Guard1:Hey aren't you Larry Mullen JR????

Larry: Yes I am.

Guard2: Ohh this is fookin cool. Can I get an autograph for me wife? She is fookin in love with you.

Larry: Yes now let me get my pen. *Larry reaches back and kicks the first guard in the face and punches him hard knocking him out*

Guard2:Heeeeey what did you do that for?

Bluey:*karate chops the guard and does the sleeper hold putting him to sleep. Bluey signals for the rest of the group to come quickly*

Bono:Wow you really kicked his arse good Bluey. And definitely looked hot doing it.

Bluey: Well what can I say? It comes naturally.

Larry: Ok, Adam and Edge, load up the guards in the back of the boos, tie them up and keep a watch on them ok?

Adam: Ok, can we do what we want with them.

Larry: Go ahead.

*Adam and Edge carry the two guards to the van while Bono, Larry, Bluey and MG climb up the fire escape*

Larry:*whispers* We've got to be quiet, ok BONO?

Bono:*whispering* I can be quiet.

Clarity:*whispers to MG* OMG look at Larry's bum! It's so nicely shaped.

MG:Oh yeah especially with the tights you really can get a good look at it.

*Both girls stop to drool at Larry, when he turns around*

Larry:*whispers* Will you two stop looking at my arse and hurry up! Bono why are you stopping? Why are you standing like that?

Bono:*making a face* Oh, sorry I had to take a piss.

MG:I just hope we don't have to change his diaper.

*Inside the Factory Evil Bono has tied Echo and AE together and has them hanging over a hot boiling pool of acid*

EBono:Well i've got what I want. It was nice having you both here. GoodBye.

Echo:*whispers* AE don't worry sweetie, the gang is outside and they're going to help us ok? Now hold my hand. *Echo reaches behind her and holds AE's hand*

Is this the end of Echo and AE? Will Evil Bono escape with the Discobooooooos?

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I LOVE IT! It's like Austin Powers PLEBA style. And that line "You definitly kicked ass and looked hot while doing it" ... I CHOKED on my toast. You nearly KILLED me with that line!!!!! Mg!

Holy sweet merciful crap this is funny as Hell... and believe me darling, I know how funny Hell can be! Especially after a few drinks.

Please oh please oh please can I be wearing a leather catsuit???? *jumps up and down*
Oh. I just hope I don't miss my date with Mackie. He gets so upset.

HUGS!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! Oh and Bono in depends!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!
-Bluey

Larry, Clarity, MG, Bluey and Bono slowly sneak in through a window at the top of the building. They walk slowly down some stairs and spot Echo and AE over the acid*

MG:*gasp* OMG! He was going to kill them both all along!

Bluey:That bastard!

Larry: Ok, I'll jump down there and knock out Evil Bono. Clarity you get Evil Adam. Bluey you and Bono get the other 2 guards ok? And you MG you help get Echo and AE out from the pit of acid.

All: OK!

Larry:*Jumps off the balcony and hits Evil Bono from behind*

EBono: You fookin arsehole. I should have known you wouldn't come alone Echo.

Larry:*punches EBono in the face, stomach and kicks him really hard*

EBono:*punches Larry in the nose, and tries to knock him over*

Clarity:*runs behind Evil Adam and knocks him out pinching his nerves on his neck* I got Adam!

*The 2 guards run towards Larry and Clarity but are surprised when Bono and Bluey attack them from behind. MG is already trying to untie them, with Mike helping her.*

Echo: Thanks guys you really couldn't be more on time. He was getting ready to throw us in the acid pit.

MG:Yeah I saw. AE sweetie you ok?

AE:*nods and smiles as he hugs MG*

MG:Awww no probs sweetie. Mike get Echo and AE in the Discoboos while I help the others ok?

MikeSt:Ok. *All 3 of them get in the boos*

*All the others have been knocked out, only Evil Bono remains as Bluey, Bono, Larry, MG, and Clarity gather around him*

Larry: You evil bastard. You know never to mess with the PLEBA super crime fighters!

Clarity: Yeah we're too smart for you.

Bono: You evil wanker I wish mother never would have had you.

Bluey: I've called the Gardai, they should be on their way.

EBono: I'll get you all for this one day!

Larry: Yeah you and what army?

Bono: Shite I have to run, I think i need my diaper changed. I'll see ya'll at the PLEBA mansion!

*The Gardai finally arrive and arrest Evil Bono along with the rest of his crew. Everybody goes back to PLEBA mansion, tired, but happy that everything is ok*

Maddie:*hugs Echo and AE* Oh i'm glad you guys are ok!!!!

Disco: What happened?

MG:We'll tell you later. Lemonboy, how about a pint for us all!

Lemonboy: Ok!

*Everybody rests at PLEBA mansion witha pint and talk about their adventure with Evil Bono.*

Echo:AE I will never let you out of my sight again!

AE:*grins and drinks his motor oil*

The End.

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

*teehee!* I did the Vulcan nerve pinch on Evil Adam! lol *puts on her Spock ears*
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 01-31-2002).]

hehehe...I'm glad you girls liked it
smile.gif
I was thinking after what you just posted Bluey that maybe I should write one every morning like a PLEBA mini comic or something...Just for ya'll to have a good morning or work to go by faster and stuff
smile.gif
*huuuuuuuuuuugs*

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
hehehe...I'm glad you girls liked it
smile.gif
I was thinking after what you just posted Bluey that maybe I should write one every morning like a PLEBA mini comic or something...Just for ya'll to have a good morning or work to go by faster and stuff
smile.gif
*huuuuuuuuuuugs*

Votes for the Daily Adventures of the PLEBA Mansion
biggrin.gif

oh man, these things do brighten up a day at work!!!! That was fantastic! PLEBA crime fighters...woo hoo!

great story MG!!! These are getting better and better each time!!!
wink.gif

MG you should make this a daily thing if you can! It so brightens up my day to read these. I was having a really crappy morning, but I laughed so hard reading your story that I feel better now. Thank you so much!
~Jen

YAY!!
The only reason I would have for NOT having a daily MG story is when people at university are looking oddly at me when I get laughing attacks but that goes for all of PLEBA so what the hell!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

BONO THE EROTOBOT: ....Did I miss the story?
O...How I DO love Animatronic Edge. He reminds me of E.T. in a weird sort of way. Em....I need some oiling.

DOOD OK Who's seen "A.I.?"

_1394541_ai_law150.jpg

pic10.jpg

Erotobot
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened

I have been very busy at work the past two days, but I just had to check in to see if there was a MG story!

They are the highlight of my day whatever time it is when I finally get to check in here.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom