Advice about meeting the boys???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shygirl

Acrobat
Girls,

With the tour announcment coming today and everything, I'm super excited about the 2nd US leg. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you had any sort of advice or tips about meeting the boys? Which is my best bet, before the show, after, or both?

Thanks for your help!!

I would say BOTH, before and after. Although it really depends on how they are feeling. In Dallas, Bono and the Edge came out before and after the concert.
biggrin.gif

That day they got to sound-check at around 4pm(i think, it was a while ago) It really is just being patient and waiting because they have lots of stuff going on. Hope you have fun and get to meet them!
smile.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Thanks valvenus8 for your advice!!

I just thought of something else... This is a question for any of my fellow Philly girls.. Does anybody know what entrance to the First Union Center the guys use??????

Thanks!

OMG VAL, DID THEY REALLY????????????????? holy shite, I didn't know that (I completely missed the April 3 show)

I hear they stay at Hyatt or 4 Seasons affiliated hotels...do you know where they stayed in Dallas last time?? The Hyatt is right downtown, close (kinda) to the new American Airlines center, but the 4 Seasons is WAY out in Irving...quite a hike, but better for privacy.
frown.gif

Man, I sure HOPE they come out before OR after, I would FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a poster I'd like them to sign, but it's too unweildy, i think...oh, WHICH CD jacket to have them SIGN??????

I'm just way too excited and I haven't even bought tickets yet!!!
smile.gif

I'm going to *TRY* for Vegas, but I'm a little freaked out because they go on sale the same day as the Austin show...and you know everybody and their rock-n-roll dawgie are probably going to want that last show in Vegas, since it's the last one of the tour (SNIFFFFF!!!)

I haven't done this in 12 years, so I am very rusty...besides tips on meeting the guys, does anyone have any good tips on getting tickets???

Another question: is that SFX place the only place that's selling tickets or is good old TicketBastard doing so as well??? And what TIME do tickets usually go on sale???

Case the joint and find the service entrance, or another likely spot. And keep your eyes and ears open, look for crowds or screaming,lol!
wink.gif

It does all depend on their mood though, i hope they took their prozac!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

My advice ...I'm taking it myself also......PRAY....
wink.gif

That is my goal this time, to have some kind of contact with Bono..."some kind of contact" ???.....WTF....I sound more sick everyday!!!!
redface.gif

------------------
I'm just a singer,some say a sinner.Rolling the dice,not always a winner.
You say I've been lucky,well hell I've made my own.
Not part of the crowd,but not feeling alone.

----Two Shots of Happy One Shot of Sad-----

[This message has been edited by browneyedgirl (edited 09-10-2001).]

I am going with my sister and her roommate, they have met popular bands before, her roommate is pretty brave, she will walk up to crew ppl or bodyguards and ask to meet the band or take pics with them. So far it has worked nearly everytime.

So anyway, they told me that they will try and make it so I can meet Adam or the guys!!

I am kinda nervous and excited, I have never done anything like that before, but I am gonna go for it!! You only live once right!!

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom