Adams twin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmarylynne

The Fly
Hi all you fellow Adam lovers!!
I went to my water aerobics class last night. Adams twin is in the class. I got in the pool, turned around and almost went under!!
You know who's side of the pool Im sticking close to, dont you??!!
:drool:

starsgoblue said:
I saw Adam's twin driving a UPS truck 2 days ago...I swear...

Hi!

Yes....probably delivering my order of U2 merchandise..........

carol
wizard2c
:wink:

I swear that Adams twin comes to Paducah once every month. I sell sunglasses in the mall and this guy comes and buys the same pair of sunglasses everytime, Maui Jim Ka’anapali Gunmetal Neutral Grey. He said that his name is Max Lypton, I guess that is how you spell it. He looks and sounds just like Adam. I told him so one time and he said, "Well, you know that everyone has a doppleganger, I must be this Adams doppleganger." I know that I don't have the kind of luck for it to really be Adam. But who knows I have sold a pair of shades to Jon Favreau he was such a nice guy, and Vince Vaughn was there too....now he was a major arse. Everytime this Adam-look-a-like is at the mall he and I talk for a long time. Once he started a conversation about how he loves the band The Shins. The last time he was in town he said that we'll have to go have dinner at the Japenese restaurant across the street. I hope that one day he pays with a credit card, just so I could see for sure.

The cab driver we use to use always reminded me of The Edge , so for that reason I would always call him ,and always stare at him, he has Edge's smile too. Unfortunately for some odd reason I dont see him anymore :sad: :sad: There's another guy .... he doesnt look like Adam but everytime I see him , he reminds me of Adam ..... he doesnt work in our office anymore ,he works in a diff office now :sad:

There's this guy also , that works in Duncan Donuts...... (must stop there before I get into the office for the Caramel / French Vanilla latte) that reminds me of Adam for some reason. When the other employees mess up my orders , I yell at them but when he mess up , I'm calm and tell him it's alright .........:wink:

I hate to sound negative, but there are lots of Adam twins around because a lot of middle aged guys with gray hair have that general look. He isn't as unique looking as Bono or Edge ;)

msmarylynne said:
Hi all you fellow Adam lovers!!
I went to my water aerobics class last night. Adams twin is in the class. I got in the pool, turned around and almost went under!!
You know who's side of the pool Im sticking close to, dont you??!!
:drool:

omg!!1 how cool!

greeneyedgirl said:
golightlygirl, i told you to stay away from that crap.
hey, how you doing?

Hey girlie,

I'm doing so much better, thanks, and I'm no longer chasing the Vicodin dragon.

On-Topic: I'm going to have to keep my blue peepers peeled to find guys who look like our boys.

Back
Top Bottom