Adam's pants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So do i!!!!!

Love those red pants!!!!!!!! damn.............i've also been wondering where i can get a pair!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

They're gucci and Elaine (madamc) has them as well. Well, I think she's got the green ones. Eliz has both :D
Good luck finding them, all the outlets in the states are sold out. Gucci's got a website if you want to go there... www.gucci.com

ooooo I kinda loved them trousers on him but I thought they were "normal", knowing they are designer puts me off big style.

On the other hand, he did wear them quite a bit so got his money worth. What am I like!

Do you think someone buys the guys clothes , a stylist, or would they pick them?

Last edited:
IrishThunder said:
ooooo I kinda loved them trousers on him but I thought they were "normal", knowing they are designer puts me off big style.

On the other hand, he did wear them quite a bit so got his money worth. What am I like!

Do you think someone buys the guys clothes , a stylist, or would they pick them?

...if I paid $990 for a pair of pants I'd have to wear them every day for 28.2 years to get my money worth... :crack:

I seriously just did a bunch of math to get "28.2 years"

yes adam wore the green ones too, and a yellow pair.

i think they all sold out now.

Back
Top Bottom