Adam's new look....sorta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: that's beautiful

Gina Marie said:
He just looks so warm and approachable :) :adam: :drool: :up:

yeah..... approachable....that's a word guys want to hear applied to themselves....

[Fade in, Bar Scene]

Guy 1: Dude, that chick is checkin' you OUT!

Guy 2: SWEET! Which one? Her?

Guy 1: NO DUDE! The other one!

Guy 2: NO WAY?? The other one??? You mean HER?!

Guy 1: Yeah!

Guy 2: Shit...ok...dude...do you think she thinks that...

Guy 1: What? Thinks you're hot?

Guy 2: No, no...i mean, do you wonder if she thinks i am...

Guy 1: What? Rich? Smart? Funny?

Guy 2: No....I mean, what if she doesn't find me approachable?

Guy 1: Don't even think it my man....it's too awful....

[Fade out]

sorry to bring this thread back (but then again, sorry about what! :sexywink: ) i just now got my pictures scanned from when i went to dublin a week and a half ago and i have an addition to this thread. my friends think adam looks like hes my dad, haha. so, dad, when can i come visit again?

alison

Attachments

• meandadam.jpg
    meandadam.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 153
I personally think Adam looks really sexy. I think the grey makes him look distinquished. At least he still has his hair, :LOL j/k

I think the blond look of the Pop era made him look too much like Billy Idol LOL, I like the way he looks now

Adam at the Superbowl

A_006.jpg

A_066.jpg

Grammy's

A_81.jpg

the_fly2002 said:
I personally think Adam looks really sexy. I think the grey makes him look distinquished. At least he still has his hair, :LOL j/k

I think the blond look of the Pop era made him look too much like Billy Idol LOL, I like the way he looks now

Adam at the Superbowl

A_006.jpg

A_066.jpg

Grammy's

A_81.jpg

LMFAO@still has hair!

amen to that...

feck.. i wont be able to sleep tonight!!! :sad:

LMAO, I guess it wasn't as greyish at the Superbowl, but at the Grammy's, I could tell it was sort of getting there LOL. I like him grey, I think it's very sexy, grey comes with age, nothing to be ashamed of. Poor Edge doesn't have hair anymore LOL. Larry keeps looking younger and younger

i have to say, regarding edge's hair, that he does have hair! when i saw him leaving the studio he was wearing his beanie but in the back he was growing it out because there was a little bit of brown hair curling out from under his beanie. it was cute. as long as it doesnt look like a mullet when the beanie comes off, unless youre into that kind of thing.

alison

Kristie said:
SEXY... :drool:
I'm glad he's wearing different shades than the other pic ;)

Fact: Eric Clapton just married a 24 year old.
Fact: Eric Clapton is at least in his 50s. I don't know for sure.
*has hope*

:lol:

oh.... Adam... :kiss:

;)

Kristie said:
SEXY... :drool:
I'm glad he's wearing different shades than the other pic ;)

he probably read the comments about the glasses and ditched them...

i didn't mind the other glasses that much, i prefer the little round wire rimmed ones though. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom