Adam's bangley thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
i was wondering, how long has Adam had that bangley thing? its the metal hoop on his left hand, hes worn it since....God knows when. anyone know where it came from or how long hes had it? or any pix of it?

*giggles!!*
You people are incorrigible! (no comments,please,Ladylardence, about my obsession w/babyLarry :sexywink: )

Now, I'll make an attempt to find out the actual answer to the question!

I'm assuming this is the bangle you're talking about? That's not the best pic of it, I've seen one more close up, but I can't remember where.
adam_22.jpg

I'm pretty sure that the one farthest down on his wrist is the same one, so we can assume he's had it at least this far back! :ohmy:
adamsleep.jpg

Incredibly sexy Adam w/lots of "bangley things" :lol:
5f25613b.jpg

Untitled-Scanned-06.jpg

Edgespet said:
Incredibly sexy Adam w/lots of "bangley things" :lol:
5f25613b.jpg

That's what I call a lot of "bangley things"! But look at that 'fro! Right, that's it, I'm not going to resist any more, I'M GROWING ADAM'S 'FRO (if I can get away with it). That's inspired me.

Last edited:
Axver said:

That's what I call a lot of "bangley things"! But look at that 'fro! Right, that's it, I'm not going to resist any more, I'M GROWING ADAM'S 'FRO (if I can get away with it). That's inspired me.

:lol: Best of luck!!! Don't get lost under there! :yikes:

Hey MooMoo, (I'm hmtmkmkm from poplemon too). I've wondered that same question, he's been wearing it for years, like since 1981 at least.

My fictitious theory, he was dared that he couldn't fit the metal band, (sounds more manly ;)) on his wrist, he did, but he couldn't get it off, and now it's stuck.

hehe, like I said, fiction.

Edgespet said:
I'm assuming this is the bangle you're talking about? That's not the best pic of it, I've seen one more close up, but I can't remember where.
adam_22.jpg

yea, im pretty sure this is the bangley thing in question. thats all he wore on Achtung? ill have to investigate myself!:wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I think on the last tour he was wearing a jade bangley thing..

I was thinking I saw a recent (well, semi-recent) pic of him where he was wearing both of them...the jade bangley & the older metal one too. Can't think to save my life where I saw it though!

*would very much love to get a jade bracelet like Adam's!!*

I'm pretty sure that this same bangle thingy is the only thing Adam is wearing on the AB cover pic!

Well... I personally believe that all a man really needs is a bangle thingy and a smile :wink:

Are you talking about THE picture? It's actually the same pic, but with a clover cover-up. Do you want to see the uncovered one?

And, after further investigation, it is in fact the only thing Adam is wearing on the AB cover pic.

Funny to see that pic and then read your signature! Dangley Bangley.

Last edited:
Hum, nope i hadn't seen this one yet:ohmy: :reject:

And heh ylimeU2, are you sure about that investigation? I can only see the obvious bangley thing :lmao:

the other I can't tell for sure if that is the bracelet or something else. there is SOMETHING for sure :wink:

greety said:
Hum, nope i hadn't seen this one yet:ohmy: :reject:

And heh ylimeU2, are you sure about that investigation? I can only see the obvious bangley thing :lmao:

the other I can't tell for sure if that is the bracelet or something else. there is SOMETHING for sure :wink:

Bracelet??? We were supposed to be looking at a bracelet??
Oh yeah...got a bit distracted there...:ohmy: :shifty: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom