Adam, thank you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
i just wanted to say a general thank you to Adam. i feel that his (apperent) demeaner/disposition really changed for this tour. Maybe he's learning to enjoy if more now in his later years, or perhaps he's just showing it more visibly. But it has been an absolute pleasure to see him smiling, winking at fans in the front row, shaking hands, coming out to sign autographs (even in the rain in portland!), and over all enjoying himself on these Vertigo dates.

THANKS ADAM, we hope you had as great of a time as you gave all of us!!!

I would also like to thank Adam...

He was amazing at Manc 1 - he spent ages on Edge's walk way - he looked so happy and stood infront of my sister and I for ages smiling for my camera!

We had the pleasure of meeting him outside the hotel in Manc as well and he was so charming...

Can't wait to meet you again Adam

Lisa

marik said:
i just wanted to say a general thank you to Adam. i feel that his (apperent) demeaner/disposition really changed for this tour. Maybe he's learning to enjoy if more now in his later years, or perhaps he's just showing it more visibly. But it has been an absolute pleasure to see him smiling, winking at fans in the front row, shaking hands, coming out to sign autographs (even in the rain in portland!), and over all enjoying himself on these Vertigo dates.

:up:

THANK YOU ADAM!!! For being sooooo fine!!!!:wink:

What a lovely thread idea marik!! Thank you too:yes:

:applaud: for Adam! Great guy! I met him before the show in Minneapolis and he signed my shirt. He was so calm, overall very cool. I loved him throughout the show as well, he was walking around, smiling, generally enjoying the show. So THANKS to Adam and the rest of the band!

:applaud: SURELY!! Adam is looking so good these days!! Hope he keeps the attitude for next leg... and for forever!! :D

Adam is incredibly sweet and charming :yes: When I told him how important U2's music was to me and to many others and how much I admired him, in particular, he thanked me and gave me a hug. :heart:

He was everything I never thought I would find in a rock star of 25 years. It's clear that he has an appreciation of the life that he leads, the people he meets and the music he gets to be a part of making. His enthusiasm for life shines very brightly these days.

We Love you, Adam! Thanks for being you

He seems so incredibly happy! I am so happy for him, and so grateful for the chance to meet him in November...and for how sweet he was.

heh adam really is more interactive this tour!!!! hm and there's also way more Bono-adam interaction... might that have anything in common??? :rolleyes: :D

I met Adam on an extremely rainy afternoon in October. He gave me the biggest, most beautiful smile--probably because he was amused that I was so drenched!

I am going through a bad time right now, but reading this thread and remembering that I DID meet Adam this year--my beloved Silver Fox!--reminds me that SOMETHING good happened this year. I needed that. Thank you.

Adam looks extremely healthy...I think that's what gives him his glow. He is a shining example of the good that can happen when you decide to change your life for the better. I'm going to use him as an example next year to do the same for myself....!

:hug: Diane don't forget that we love you! :love:

And Adam ain't so bad either. :wink: Seeing Adam enjoying himself and playing to the crowd at the show I went to was one of the highlights. There is something so nice about seeing someone you admire having a good time. I hope he continues to enjoy himself and that it shines thru in his actions and in the beautiful music. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Adam is incredibly sweet and charming :yes: When I told him how important U2's music was to me and to many others and how much I admired him, in particular, he thanked me and gave me a hug. :heart:

He was everything I never thought I would find in a rock star of 25 years. It's clear that he has an appreciation of the life that he leads, the people he meets and the music he gets to be a part of making. His enthusiasm for life shines very brightly these days.

We Love you, Adam! Thanks for being you

My thoughts exactly! :D I can't say it that good, cause my english is just too bad. But that's how I feel about him too.
Exept the first part, I've never met him, and i didn't know you hugged him SG! :ohmy: :up:

Diane, you took a good example! And I hoop everything works out for you!
knuffie.gif

I'm so glad you got to meet Adam this year (and that he knows he is the Silver Fox

fluister.gif
Did you tell him wel call him the Silver Fox? :giggle:

Bibien said:

My thoughts exactly! :D I can't say it that good, cause my english is just too bad. But that's how I feel about him too.
Exept the first part, I've never met him, and i didn't know you hugged him SG! :ohmy: :up:

Diane, you took a good example! And I hoop everything works out for you!
knuffie.gif

fluister.gif
Did you tell him wel call him the Silver Fox? :giggle:

Well, I told him he is a Silver Fox. And I believe Miroslava and/or Larry Mullen's POP Angel held up a sign at a concert calling him a Silver Fox too!!

Thanks for your kind words. :hug:

Diane L said:

Well, I told him he is a Silver Fox. And I believe Miroslava and/or Larry Mullen's POP Angel held up a sign at a concert calling him a Silver Fox too!!

Thanks for your kind words. :hug:

I did at least at two shows... And I think April did at another! :happy:

Adam :combust:

marik said:

:yes: !!!!

it was a total joy to watch him have fun!

Adam is simply amazing. Just seeing him all happy makes me happy. And then we're all happy. Thanks for that, Adam.

And someday.... my goal in life, to stick my fingers into his hair will be realized. And then I'll be REALLY happy. :D

Sad_Girl said:

I still get all silly and happy thinking about it :love:

who wouldn't
love9.gif

:D you girls are awesome!

thats a cute story :aww:

thank you adam for a great year & thank you girls [& if any guys]
for a great year,great laughs..& most of all,great pictures ::cough:: =P

merry christmas/happy holidays all :heart:

Back
Top Bottom