Adam sucking a lollipop on stage?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
db.jpg

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:ohmy: No way!
He hasn't been here in a while :(

where are you?

I saw him in Montreal:drool: he played all his stuff...but rocked real hard..it was awesome:heart:

Dismantled said:

:yes: my husband and I were against the rail..edges side.. near the opening of the ellipse and he just kinda slipped in there between the rail and the catwalk...I was explaining to some other pleba girls that we were standing in the like" VIP" section of the ellipse it seemed:lmao: we were surrounded by Arcade Fire and all thier people (family...friend..etc...) plus bono's brother and niece, so I think the reason no one was making a big deal is they were with the opening band and had probably been hanging out with U2 all day:shrug: and I was the only one doing this:shocked::lmao: plus he couldn't have been seen from the back because the catwalk was hiding him from everyone on the other side of the ellipse...he had a really big body guard too standing next to us inside the ellipse....

I know its kinda unbelieviable I wish I had my camera.

he's pretty short...he always looked taller to me when he was onstage....and he's pretty darn handsome:drool: he has beautiful eyes...especially when they are winking at you:faint:

was anyone else there? Did you see Adam also?

if this doesn't make sense sorry...I still pretty excited:lmao:

WOW!! One of the coolest things I've ever heard, you're so lucky!!! (and I always loved your avatar tho that has nothing to do:lol: )

Weird no-one noticed!! So ironical, so many people who would kill to see Adam all together and only two people noticing it!!

Back
Top Bottom