Adam spread in Rolling Stone mag...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I HAVE TO FIND THIS MAGAZINE NOW. Why does no one have it yet?

Thanks for posting the pics, by the way.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

sweeeeeeeeet! haha I scanned mine, but I was late to class so I couldn't upload them. Ok, so I have some huge-ass scans goin' on here... should I post them??

Originally posted by mocool12:
Ok, so I have some huge-ass scans goin' on here... should I post them??

Yes PLEASE do
smile.gif

I would love to see supersized Adam
biggrin.gif

And that tan jacket in the 2nd pic-I could swear I've seen other pics of him wearing that jacket. Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe Adam stole it from that photo shoot.
wink.gif

Maybe you could post them in another thread so that we don't stretch this one for the people who can't handle that sort of thing?

I'm easy either way (no innuendo intended
wink.gif
)

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Ok, I'll start another thread... b/c damn, they're HUGE. I hope they fit...

If any of you are going to head off to Borders to get Rolling Stone, call them first to make sure it's in, then ask them to hold a copy for you. I used to work there, and we did that all the time for customers. It's usually only held until the end of the night, although exceptions are often made to that. I would image Barnes & Noble has a similar policy.

A newsstand in Manhattan told me the new issue will be available tomorrow.

Originally posted by Diane L:
If any of you are going to head off to Borders to get Rolling Stone, call them first to make sure it's in, then ask them to hold a copy for you. I used to work there, and we did that all the time for customers. It's usually only held until the end of the night, although exceptions are often made to that. I would image Barnes & Noble has a similar policy.

Yes, yes. That was the plan
smile.gif
I don't have any homework tonight, so going downtown to get it *is* plausible. Still, you'd think I'd be able to wait another 24 hours for a freaking magazine. Then again, if I didn't go downtown and it didn't come into B&N tomorrow, death would most definitely occur (hint: not mine
wink.gif
)

How could the process of finding a magazine be so bloody exasperating???
tongue.gif

Still no pictures.......
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Back
Top Bottom