Adam singing on video..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
Now don't get yourself too worked up ladies, it's hardly his big solo debut..

I found this video of the boys singing Hank Williams' 'Lost Highway' on Youtube. Towards the end of the clip, you see Adam join in and sing a few lines. I guess he wasn't content to just sit and look pretty(though he was doing a very good job of it :love:) Yes, it's just a few lines, and yes, you can't really hear him, but it was a fun little find anyway. Maybe that's just the hopelessly devoted Adam girl talking :wink: Anyhoo, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/?v=llJcEDuWlas

OMG they're so cute! All of them, but I kept staring at Adam. I had to laugh when Larry started drumming on the armrest of the couch though... does he carry drum sticks with him everywhere?

Lol, i used to have this on my pc, but i lost it. Nice to see it again! Thanks! :lol:

Not to be a pain, but does anyone have this available to upload? I've got dial-up, and while I can download, watching something with Flash just doesn't work well.

Please?

:drool: Jeysus that totally made my day!!!:drool: WOW... Adam is so fine with that little t- shirt on smoking his cig :applaud:

Last edited:
:hug: to all. Just wanted to share the Adam love. Glad everyone enjoyed it.

I'd also like to second the request to anyone who has this available for download :D Please and thankyou!

That was really awesome! I noticed that Larry was singing in the background too. I was gonna guess it was the Dalton Brothers era.....:wink: :drool: Verrrrrrrrrrry sexy Adam indeed :drool:

I loved that video! Especially when Bono did the little speaking part....his voice is so deep there :drool:
And I must agree, that even though I'm not a huge Adam girl, he looks pretty darn fine here! :D Thanks for the video!

If you have the best of 1980-90 with b-sides, you can hear Adam sing on "Endless Deep", he's the one singing "where do we go from here, where do we go from here."

could.. this.. be...
they also sang this song on *the* Nude interview...
that was also JT era
Adam also sang in the end there..
:hmm:

ok I know it's not the same.. but still.. :lol:
this vid is hillarious!

Last edited:
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!! I had this on video tape at one time, but loaned it to a 'friend' and never got it back. This is one of my favorite clips ever of the boys - they're all so adorable & sound so good together!

Back
Top Bottom