Adam singing on video..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooo your other files!!

Santaaaaaaaa

kafrun you got mail :wink:

here's (one of) my santa pic:
Santa01.jpg

U2FanPeter said:
Bono had "One"
Edge had "Numb"
Larry had "Electric Storm"

Where's Adam's video?
Seriously :madwife:

And I'm agreed with the other ladies.. Man And A Woman would be the perfect choice for Ads :drool: It'll never happen though.. :madspit:

kafrun said:

Seriously :madwife:

And I'm agreed with the other ladies.. Man And A Woman would be the perfect choice for Ads :drool: It'll never happen though.. :madspit:

I know!!:scream: Damnit!

since we've decided that A Man and a Woman and One Step Closer are adam's videos, does anyone have an idea as to how to the video would go? i'm thinking the first one should be sepia tinted... shot at night, on a beach or somewhere romantic like that... adam and a girl walking along the shoreline.... does anyone else have any ideas?

Adam definitely needs a video! These days he is so :drool: it would be perfect! I have no clever ideas, but I'd be happy to see him featured for any song.

ThoraSEB said:
Adam definitely needs a video! These days he is so :drool: it would be perfect! I have no clever ideas, but I'd be happy to see him featured for any song.

Maybe the Milan DVD will have an "Ellipse AdamCam" special feature. Sorta like the last 2 Pearl Jam DVDs and their drummer.

u2fp

I have plenty of idea's on the theme/scene of the video:evil: For "A man and a Woman" It would take place in the garden of Eden. Lots of luscious vegetation and fragrant flowers. I will be happy to voluteer as the leading lady.I must warn you there will be some nudity but it will be tastefully done:wink:

You could do it full nudity, and then blur. That way, you'll get to see the good stuff. I'll volunteer to be your warderobe/make up assistant! :D

:lol: How about I let you tend to Adam's warderode:wink: He will need a towel girl and someone to get his tea between takes. You would not want to work for me, I am way to high maintance.:lmao: That is a shame, a common gal like me is more demanding than a super rock star!:laugh: I got serious issues.

Carmelu2fan said:
I have plenty of idea's on the theme/scene of the video:evil: For "A man and a Woman" It would take place in the garden of Eden. Lots of luscious vegetation and fragrant flowers. I will be happy to voluteer as the leading lady.I must warn you there will be some nudity but it will be tastefully done:wink:
:lol:
I knew that was coming.

u2shamrock said:

:lol: Speaking of that, yesterday I was watching TV and turned on "The Simpsons" and it turned out to be the one with U2! I was excited :wink:

That's definitely an awesome episode! :up: Btw, I love your avatar. :giggle:

I love your video ideas Carmel. :drool: If you need any other help, I'm glad to pitch in! I'm good at photography... :hmm:

Carmelu2fan said:
:lol: How about I let you tend to Adam's warderode:wink: He will need a towel girl and someone to get his tea between takes. You would not want to work for me, I am way to high maintance.:lmao: That is a shame, a common gal like me is more demanding than a super rock star!:laugh: I got serious issues.

I like people who are willing to share. :wink: And I have six siblings, so I'm used to be bossed around...

Aww Jez:hug: I would never boss you around. When I said I was very demanding I just ment I am " a perfectionist" you would work long hours and the job would not be easy. Never fear,I would always treat you with respect and pay you fair wages. Adam and I would not have it any other way:wink:

Back
Top Bottom