Adam playing guitar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JezSnape

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hi guys! So, I got my hands on Rattle and Hum outtakes, and realized "OMG, ADAM is playing lead guitar on '40'!"
So, I watched the Chicago, Vertigo DVD, and YES, he's doing it on that one as well (can't believe I've missed the additional two strings when I watched it before)
I can't make stills, so if anyone's got pictures or stills of Adam Clayton with a guitar, I'd love to see them...

I think there was a thread earlier with the guys playing different instruments other than their own or something? :hmm:

adaplay.jpg

c07f8ad5.jpg

3legny7jc.jpg

Rattle and Hum Adam :drool: :drool:

youtooellen said:
I think there was a thread earlier with the guys playing different instruments other than their own or something? :hmm:

I'm sorry, I searched back ten pages and I couldn't find anything :reject: Unless that thread was named something like "I have to have..." or "Look, guys..." or something, I didn't have time to check all the posts...

Thank you so much for the pictures, though, they're great! I just love warching (and hearing) Adam play the guitar. The only thing that could have killed me more would have been if he was playing THE EXPLORER.... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom