adam pics please!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bibien said:

b130.gif
Just come and talk to us about it. :wink: No explanation needed.. we understand :D

AWW Thanks Bibien

:hug:
I knew you gals would understand. I just think the guys are hot and to see them loving each other is well:faint:

I also noticed that Bono is the one who likes to get the kissing game started!!!!:ohmy: I have never seen Bono and Larry snog either. I may have to start a thread to see if there is any pic out there!!:hmm:

Hmm... talking about the guys kissing and hugging, does it have to be with Adam? Cause I've got a few pics of Bono and Edge, and I've found a pic out here with Bono and Larry. Not kissing, they're sharing a mic, but the mic doesn't show on the picture...

julianamendoza said:

Thank you! The one of Streets... :drool: Love it!

Hmm... talking about the guys kissing and hugging, does it have to be with Adam? Cause I've got a few pics of Bono and Edge, and I've found a pic out here with Bono and Larry. Not kissing, they're sharing a mic, but the mic doesn't show on the picture...
Everything is welcome: bono-adam, adam-larry, larry-bono, everything! :wink:

Good lord...

I really thought Bono had cured me of the Adam affliction after Cleveland... well no he didn't... :lol:

Adam is just :drool:

I mean, B is still and will always be my lil monkey... but Adam :combust:

JezSnape said:
:applaud: :applaud: Awesome! looking forward to see them:love:

u27.jpg

The way Bono just can't seem to let them be alone says a lot about what he feels about Edge/Larry quality time, hehe...

And this is just one of my favourite pics ever...

grouphug.jpg

I am just LOVING that JT pic above!!^^^^ Adam looks so happy !!! :cute: I wonder what came over Bono? It looks like he just turned around and grabed him!!! GAWD I wish I could just grab Adam:drool:

JezSnape said:
u27.jpg

The way Bono just can't seem to let them be alone says a lot about what he feels about Edge/Larry quality time, hehe...

And this is just one of my favourite pics ever...

grouphug.jpg

:applaud: :applaud: TRUE!!! Bono's like: "how come i'm not in that love scene???"

and that picture!! I LOVE IT!! Adam's smile is so genuine... first i thought it was a girl hugging him, but then i said.. and where's bono???? -then i got it!

:drool: OHHHHH young B and Ads!!!! GAWD I wish I could write a fan fic and use that pic right there!!!:drool: ^^

Back
Top Bottom