adam ....naomie what can i say

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read through this whole thread, but i_love_adam, your post was almost funny calling Sicy fat because she is tiny and the complete opposite of fat!! And she actually does look just like her avatar :p

Last edited:
Sicy said:

If I were you I'd just stay out of this because you're on my list too. I've seen some pretty mean/unnecessary posts coming from you. I really am not mean, but sometimes it just comes to a point where you get so incredibly frustrated that it is the only way to get anyone's attention.

And no I dont believe it is because she might be French. She's already said multiple times that she's a 'bad speller', nothing about her English 'conversing' skills.

I am sorry but 14 year olds know how to spell simple words like WHAT and GREAT!! It's annoying the entire board, the threads always turn into nonsense and the mods shouldnt have to spend all day monitoring this childish crap. This board to me is a very adult/mature (most of the time :wink: ) place.. this is not sum bRitnEy speres WeBsiTe LOLolo!!!11!.

OK, its hard to belive i am pritty mature but i just wanted to have fun but now i see that i cant and i will stop now back on subject was naomie good for adam or did she bring him down?

to go offtopic once again, did you type your last message to annoy us again? I do have a feeling you did it on purpose, the lack of punctuation and capitalization...
and for the record, it's Naomi....

i_love_adam said:

Go on. Ban me. Here's your opportunity. Fuck you, fatso ugly. (Get it? FUFU). You wish you were half as pretty as your avatar. My school year is starting. I've gotta concentrate on my real life now. I don't see the point of acting so goody goody on the internet. You can't see me, I don't have any face to save. This always happens on forums to me anyway (no, not U2 forums)

here's one for your list.

User: i_love_adam
reason:"pretty mean/unnecessary posts", calling a supermoderator fat and ugly.
\

ur my hero!!!:wave: :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom