adam ....naomie what can i say

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I can do whatever I want.. but I usually prefer to have a good reason, i.e. breaking the rules etc.

:sigh:

geegeelovesadam said:
My bet's on "It"

pennywise.jpg

:scream: Looks like a nut, smells like a nut, must be a nut :yes:

SpaceOddity said:
:rolleyes:

As long as we're on the subject, here's an OMGWTFBBQ!juicy tidbit from a recent interview. :wink:

Q: Are you done with all those supermodels?
Adam:: I have. But they just won't leave me alone.

WHere's that from? The Silver FOx said that? I look at the SF differently cos it's like a total transformation. A new, mature Adam

Or better yet, SPELLCHECK! If you're using a mac that has operating system 10.2 or higher, pressing sign-shift-; you get a spell check in 12 different languages, 3 of which are forms of English.

sometimes I don't understand why it's so difficult to type out a whole word.

'wut?' could easily be typed 'what?' or even, 'thanx' as 'thanks'...

I'm just easily irritated is all. :|

i_love_adam said:
Tsk. Can you not be so mean? Maybe because she's Canadian, she speaks mainly French and isn't too good at conversing in English.

If I were you I'd just stay out of this because you're on my list too. I've seen some pretty mean/unnecessary posts coming from you. I really am not mean, but sometimes it just comes to a point where you get so incredibly frustrated that it is the only way to get anyone's attention.

And no I dont believe it is because she might be French. She's already said multiple times that she's a 'bad speller', nothing about her English 'conversing' skills.

I am sorry but 14 year olds know how to spell simple words like WHAT and GREAT!! It's annoying the entire board, the threads always turn into nonsense and the mods shouldnt have to spend all day monitoring this childish crap. This board to me is a very adult/mature (most of the time :wink: ) place.. this is not sum bRitnEy speres WeBsiTe LOLolo!!!11!.

Sicy said:

If I were you I'd just stay out of this because you're on my list too. I've seen some pretty mean/unnecessary posts coming from you. I really am not mean, but sometimes it just comes to a point where you get so incredibly frustrated that it is the only way to get anyone's attention.

And no I dont believe it is because she might be French. She's already said multiple times that she's a 'bad speller', nothing about her English 'conversing' skills.

I am sorry but 14 year olds know how to spell simple words like WHAT and GREAT!! It's annoying the entire board, the threads always turn into nonsense and the mods shouldnt have to spend all day monitoring this childish crap. This board to me is a very adult/mature (most of the time :wink: ) place.. this is not sum bRitnEy speres WeBsiTe LOLolo!!!11!.

Go on. Ban me. Here's your opportunity. Fuck you, fatso ugly. (Get it? FUFU). You wish you were half as pretty as your avatar. My school year is starting. I've gotta concentrate on my real life now. I don't see the point of acting so goody goody on the internet. You can't see me, I don't have any face to save. This always happens on forums to me anyway (no, not U2 forums)

here's one for your list.

User: i_love_adam
reason:"pretty mean/unnecessary posts", calling a supermoderator fat and ugly.

ok what the hecK???? :eyebrow:
why do you want to be banned? geez, just relax okay? is it THAT hard to spell a little less anoying? I know I'm not the greatest speller at all, and I suck in grammar, but at least don't use lame abbreviations... that is irritating if you try to read it, and why do you even want to use it? Lazyness? please! like typing one or two more keys will tire you!
and if this happens to you on other forums too, well maybe you might want to know, it's not because of the forums, it's because of YOU!
maybe you should try to change that attitude of yours if you want to stay on a forum for more than whatever time your record is...

i_love_adam said:

Go on. Ban me. Here's your opportunity. Fuck you, fatso ugly. (Get it? FUFU). You wish you were half as pretty as your avatar. My school year is starting. I've gotta concentrate on my real life now. I don't see the point of acting so goody goody on the internet. You can't see me, I don't have any face to save. This always happens on forums to me anyway (no, not U2 forums)

This whole post of yours was pretty uncalled for. Do you talk to your mom with that disgusting mouth of yours? You should grow up and stop acting like an immature brat. If you didn't want to be on this site you shouldn't have signed up in the first place. :tsk:

Last edited:
i_love_adam said:

:eyebrow: Bloody hell, take a chill pill love. :yikes:
I agree with Galeongirl and U2Girl1978.

:|
This always happens on forums to me anyway (no, not U2 forums)
Maybe you should take this as a sign, and not join anymore forums :hmm:

(Get it? FUFU).
I'm sorry I thought that was laaaaame ass

Last edited:
i_love_adam said:

Maybe I should start coming to pleba more
:hmm:

This is much more exciting than those polls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom