Adam/madA - Hottest member of U2!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
Just some pics of Adam looking his ULTRA COOL best!!!http://www.u2-concert-pictures.com/?displaypic=2001-08-03%20Arnhem%20%28pictures%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2Fp8030592.jpg&non_lr=

Adam again looking very hot!!! http://www.u2-concert-pictures.com/?displaypic=2001-07-15%20Munich%20%28pictures%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2Fpic00088.jpg&non_lr=

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

If you want to kiss the sky..Better learn how to kneel..(on your knees boy!)

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

Awww Maria, thank you! He is in deed really cool! I like the second one. His smile there is just sooooo Sparky-ish!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 09-04-2001).]

Even if my favourite man is Bono...I want to post some cool pics of Adam for the girls who love him!!
These are my favourites:

2K65819.jpg

b929506.jpg

And now...look at THIS!!!
eek.gif

20614898.jpg

I hope you like it...I'm sure yes
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by *Scarlet*:
Even if my favourite man is Bono...I want to post some cool pics of Adam for the girls who love him!!
These are my favourites:

2K65819.jpg

b929506.jpg

And now...look at THIS!!!
eek.gif

20614898.jpg

I hope you like it...I'm sure yes
biggrin.gif

You are a sweetheart! I'm getting better and better today. Thanks to u gals and of course my very good friend Lara and our band!! If everything goes alright I can see my Sparky in October!

BUT! I can't see the last pic!!
frown.gif
Was it the best one, Scarlet?
biggrin.gif
The one I think of it might have been???

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

Originally posted by *Scarlet*:
Don't worry, I try again to post the last photo...I hope it works...if yes...well...enjoy!
biggrin.gif

4449001.jpg

Ok...
smile.gif

EXACTLY!! LOL I think I should play the lottery!
biggrin.gif

Do any of you ladies have the pic of Adam wearing the white shirt, I remember he looked very, very good in white, but I can't seem to find it!

About my first post on this thread....my mind was all messed up yesterday, I cannot believe I forgot to add the stuff, what a dopey thing to do!! I tell you...some days are better than others!!!

------------------
[i]"[b]Bass players[/b] attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge[/i]

[i]If you want to [b]kiss the sky[/b]..Better learn how to kneel..(on your knees boy!)[/i]

[i]"She is the [b]dreamer[/b], she's [b]imagination[/b]..."[/i]

[b]***[i]Maria[/i]***[/b]

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Do any of you ladies have the pic of Adam wearing the white shirt, I remember he looked very, very good in white, but I can't seem to find it!

Too lazy to type today!!
wink.gif

So, does ANYONE have it???
smile.gif

------------------

***Maria***

Originally posted by sparkys girl:

About my first post on this thread....my mind was all messed up yesterday, I cannot believe I forgot to add the stuff, what a dopey thing to do!! I tell you...some days are better than others!!!

[/b][/quote]

This one...

[img]http://www.u2-concert-pictures.com/?displaypic=2001-07-07%20Copenhagen%2F03_adam.jpg&non_lr=

... or this one?

smile.gif

Oh Lordy-thanks Cat for that shirtless pic! I must say, I'm still loyal to my Edge and Larry, but I find my self havin' lil' slips into sexy, sensational Sparky land. And this one-well, it was just here-but I'll post it AGAIN

This one drives me insane!

elev_020801_adam1.jpg

adam14.jpg

Another pic of our darling Mr. Clayton looking ULTRACOOL!!!

BTW...AM & Cat thanks so much for showing us those pics of him in the white shirt!!! I had not seen the one with him in short sleeves, but he looks yummie on all of them!!
You girls are my RSOC heroes!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

***Maria***

Back
Top Bottom