Adam look-alike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lovebono

War Child
okey.. I`m really bored, so I got this crazy idea.
I was waching Mtv movie awards, and I saw some shots from a movie called "Napoleon Dynamite". And I thought there was something familiar about the main character....

some pics: This is the guy, I think his name is Jon Heder.

02.jpg

jon_heder_napoleon_dynamite_intervi.jpg

seen him before? Just look here...

adambaby.jpg

adam234rq.jpg

babyAdam.jpg

scary dude! :yikes:

Is it just me, or are they very alike?:|

I guess I`m just beeing crazy:wink:

You're so funny!! And yes i can see the resemblence - but i dont think Adam would be too happy about that:wink:

Yea, I can see the resemblence too. Jon Heder looks really different in real life though. He's got brown hair that's not a fro, and he doesn't wear glasses. Plus Adam's mouth doesn't hang open like that.:wink:

Richard Parry from The Arcade Fire looks sooooo much like Napoleon.

By the way, lovebono, it doesn't sound like you saw this movie. You must see it. I loved it, but that's because I got the humor. Either you will love it or hate it.

OMG!!!!:shocked: Young Adam and Napololen have two similarities...the afro and the glasses....:mad: That is where it ends!!! Adam is sexy as hell and looks nothing like Naploeon!!!:madspit: I have nothing against Napoleon , that movie was awesome:wink:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
:lol:
No sorry, Adam's girlfriend looks like Napoleon though

:reject:

Sue is quite plain looking :shrug: but that is because she is standing nex to such a sexy man!!! She does not look like Naploeon either:eyebrow:

Carmelu2fan said:

Sue is quite plain looking :shrug: but that is because she is standing nex to such a sexy man!!! She does not look like Naploeon either:eyebrow:
:lol: Okay yes, I am quite rude.
But its my opinon, as I said before. Her facial structure reminds me of Napoleon.

& Yes, maybe it is because shes standing next to Adam:eyebrow: :drool:

You are not rude at all!!! I had my opinon about her (Sue)as well...I DO understand where you are comming from, belive me!!! I got chewed out for bashing Naomi a few weeks ago( I called her a (DRAG QUEEN)!! To be honest I stilll do not know what to make of her(Sue) that hair? the body or lack there of...UH OHH now that was rude!!:wink:

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:
You are not rude at all!!! I had my opinon about her (Sue)as well...I DO understand where you are comming from, belive me!!! I got chewed out for bashing Naomi a few weeks ago( I called her a (DRAG QUEEN)!! To be honest I stilll do not know what to make of her(Sue) that hair? the body or lack there of...UH OHH now that was rude!!:wink:
:lol: !! :up:

i don't think anyone's rude here....but honestly I think she's nice
:shrug:

& Yes, maybe it is because shes standing next to Adam

:yes:

Well I am glad to hear that you think I am not rude:yes: I do not know if she is nice because I do not know her:shrug: I think Adam is happy:confused:

Carmelu2fan said:
Well I am glad to hear that you think I am not rude:yes: I do not know if she is nice because I do not know her:shrug: I think Adam is happy:confused:
Me to :wink:
But I think Adam might be single now..

adamanton1.jpg

LOOK AT HIS RING.
Its faced outwards..
if thats his claddagh ring [ which his only has a heart on it ] it means NO MORE SUZIE! HES SINGLE!

okay, yes im getting my hopes up but ..
"There is an old tradition in Ireland that goes with wearing a Claddagh ring. If you wear your Claddagh ring with the heart facing outwards it means that your heart is available. If you were the Claddagh Ring with the heart facing inwards it means that your heart has already been taken by someone."

Okay yes, I have time on my hands

..haha, I posted that before so Im copying & pasting again

:ohmy: :ohmy: :wink: :ohmy: *calms down* now I have my chance ...... yea right ..... I only wish I did. Anyways ur right u2elevatesme , I have that ring also....dont ask me why I just like the way it is and the meaning ofcourse........ :drool: and there's diff meanings on how u wear it. *Thinks to herself* so if adam wears his with the heart out , and I wear mine with the heart out................. ding ding ding......... :drool: :drool:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

Me to :wink:
But I think Adam might be single now..

adamanton1.jpg

LOOK AT HIS RING.
Its faced outwards..
if thats his claddagh ring [ which his only has a heart on it ] it means NO MORE SUZIE! HES SINGLE!

okay, yes im getting my hopes up but ..
"There is an old tradition in Ireland that goes with wearing a Claddagh ring. If you wear your Claddagh ring with the heart facing outwards it means that your heart is available. If you were the Claddagh Ring with the heart facing inwards it means that your heart has already been taken by someone."

Okay yes, I have time on my hands

..haha, I posted that before so Im copying & pasting again

Wow!!! I am going to flirt like crazy now and not feel guilty!!! I cannot wait untill they come back to the MIDWEST!!!:yes: :wave:
Thank you U2ELEVATE for the info!!!You RAWK!!!:rockon:

Carmelu2fan said:

Wow!!! I am going to flirt like crazy now and not feel guilty!!! I cannot wait untill they come back to the MIDWEST!!!:yes: :wave:
Thank you U2ELEVATE for the info!!!You RAWK!!!:rockon:
:laugh: Now ladies, since I AM the one that pointed it out, I think I should get my fair chance with the man :whistle: :giggle:

OMG...I am a Pisces too!!! March 16 is my B-day is 3 days after Adam!!! I think we would really love or really hate each other!!!! :heart: I think it would be LOVE:drool:

Last edited:
Hehehehe!!! I was just thinking the same thing!!!:laugh: I still think Adam is more of my type :love:

Back
Top Bottom