Adam look-alike.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BONO'ppetit said:
Check this out. This guy thinks he looks like Bono.
bonopavcasmall.jpg

:laugh:

I think he looks like a (not very good) Elvis impersonator.
:lol:

Although I'm a "Bono girl", I agree that Adam is looking fantastic these days. Even during Elevation days, I didn't find Adam particularly attractive, but now . . . . It may have to do with his hair going silver, making his eyes more noticeable, especially without his glasses. During the VH1 Access show, it seemed that he spoke more than usual; and he has a wonderful voice and accent. At the May 9 Chicago show, he smiled and looked around a lot, in addition to walking around more instead of staying in his Adam spot. (Swandiver noted that he stands and moves the same when he plays, whether he's Adam or Betty Dalton! :happy: ) Our seats were at the left side of the back of the stage, so we could see the band go down the stairs when they left the stage. When Adam went down the stairs, he would stop and look up and around at everyone, and smile and wave--it was so cool!

I wanna go again! :hyper:

Hi MsPurrl...:wave: I was at the 5/9 show...Adam was awesome :drool: his upside down smile is to die for!!! I have GA for the Sept show are you going to go see U2 again?

Back
Top Bottom