adam is rarr!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:

I would like to know that too? Perhaps we should start a thread tootty?:hmm:

:whistle:
adamnsuzie4us.png

suzie6dm.jpg

[Suzie? :eyebrow: ]

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:whistle:
adamnsuzie4us.png

suzie6dm.jpg

[Suzie? :eyebrow: ]

I'm so glad you brought this up, when it was first posted, Kelly said that it was listed as Susie Smith, and when you look at both photos, it could very well be her after a blonde makeover. She also has that deer in the headlights look, and I don't think she's fond of publicity at all.

Some makeover; I would have just been happy if she had stopped wearing sandals with a leather jacket and turtlenecks!:wink:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:confused: I think the 2nd is Suzie, I know the 1st is.

Whats going on?
They broke up..we're a couple now :whistle: :shh:

You are Mrs. Sparky now:wink: Congrats!!! I hope you have better fashion sense than she does:huh:

FEELINNUMB said:

I'm so glad you brought this up, when it was first posted, Kelly said that it was listed as Susie Smith, and when you look at both photos, it could very well be her after a blonde makeover. She also has that deer in the headlights look, and I don't think she's fond of publicity at all.

Some makeover; I would have just been happy if she had stopped wearing sandals with a leather jacket and turtlenecks!:wink:

Agreed:lol: I wonder was it cold or hot that day?? You could not tell by looking at her outfit:huh:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:lol:
Anything is better then the fairy dresses :whistle:

How about what FEELINNUMB metioned -the turtel neck and flipflops:no: I just do not understand that at all.:der:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

Me either :eyebrow:
I think I'd be too normal for Adam,wearing jeans & a short-sleeve shirt everyday.

I think you (or me for that matter ) would look just fine in the everyday jeans and t-shrit:yes: Although if I was with Adam I would tart it up a bit with tight fitting jeans and belly button showing kinda top:wink:
If I was Susie I would ask to borrow one of Ali's dresses the next time her and Adam are out..I sure would:shrug:

Carmelu2fan said:

I think you (or me for that matter ) would look just fine in the everyday jeans and t-shrit:yes: Although if I was with Adam I would tart it up a bit with tight fitting jeans and belly button showing kinda top:wink:
If I was Susie I would ask to borrow one of Ali's dresses the next time her and Adam are out..I sure would:shrug:
Good point, so would I .
two words : red leather :whistle:

I kid, I kid :whistle: :hmm:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

Yes. & Other things I would be willing to include in the deal if Adam & I were a couple. But I'm not allowed to speak of those :whistle:

I think you would seal the deal just mentioning the RED LEATHER:ohmy:

:hmm: Imaging myself in leather chaps:eek:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:giggle: I could very well do so :whistle:

:lol: I know! I couldn't imagine myself either, but for Adam, I mean come on :drool:

There is not alot I would not do for Adam either!!! He is so cute!!! OMG I was looking at the pics tootty posted and I keep picturing myself in her place. Pretty sad huh:(

Back
Top Bottom