Adam in braces?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you take a good look you can see he's wearing braces in this pic.

fanoct20043rf.jpg

OH MAN i am SO jealous, he's got his arm around you AND he's smiling real big <3<3
you're so lucky!
yeah, i thikn it also seems like he has braces in the special limited edition dvd from the htdaab set when they interview him.
does anyone know when he got htem on?

Lol, that's not me! :D And I don't know who this lucky lady is..
I wish I had his arm on my shoulder though!

You can see it also on HTDAAB dvd documentary. As Adam talks there you can see it there.

That pic shows he has both upper & lower braces, where the HTDAAB DVD he only has the lower ones. I never had braces, so I'm guessing they will remove one set before the other?

I hated braces cause they looked so gross on me :|

but on Adam it just looks so good! :cute:
also to add that the result of them is great :)

his smile is so beautiful :drool:

youtooellen said:
I hated braces cause they looked so gross on me :|

I had braces also and they looked gross on me too. I've been hesitant to post in this thread because it's a bit like posting pics of people in arm slings, black eyes, chuppa chups stuck in their retinas etc. ie not dignified moments in time.

For the record, I had both my upper and lower braces removed at the same time.

Eep, braces... I have them on myself, and DAMN do they suck. Especially when you hafta wear them with rubber bands...

ANYWAYS, back to Adam.

He has such a great smile now!

I was so concerned about my braces after I ate and stuff. :|
ugh four years of braces s u c k e d. :angry: (yes my teeth were that weird :wink: )
I was so conscienscious about how I looked with braces, that it even altered my smile in photographs. I went to a wide toothy one, to a... nontoothy unhappy grin. :happy:

beli said:
ie not dignified moments in time.

For the record, I had both my upper and lower braces removed at the same time.

I had both my upper and lower braces removed at the same time too. it was a wonderful feeling :D

I wonder what Adam thinks of his braces :hmm:

Me too. Mastering the art of smiling with the mouth closed is a wonderful achievement.

Except if you are so gangly that your cheeks protrud over the braces giving a permanent "Ive just swallowed a bag of marbles" look :happy:

I'm guessing Adam is like every other person who has had braces and hated them.

When I had my braces removed I had my mom drive me to the supermarket and I bought the biggest apple I could find and ate it! I hated the experience then, but I do have beautiful teeth now and believe me I would have had Billy Bob teeth without the braces!

Wow, he did?? He's my hero :)

My teeth sucked so much that when I was 9 they put me movable braces, because some of my teeth were not definite yet.

The thing is, I am 16 and still wearing the upper ones, oly at night, but still... my teeth look nice and everything, but I want to get rid of that metal junk once and for all!! :rant: I think that no on December my dentist will give me the good news of finally removing them forever... :hmm: *crosses fingers*

smk1379 said:
Quiggs told me he did and I believe everything she says!:yes: :hug:

uh-oh! :eyebrow: :shifty:

No really, I have heard from numerous people that he has. Plus, it was mentioned in an article around the time HTDAAB was released. I can't remember which one though. :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom