Adam goes blond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ultravioletbabe

The Fly
Sorry I don't have a pic but I thought you Adam girls would be glad to hear this, especially since he was last seen with gray hair. I guess we'll see his new look in the new video! Here's the story:

From The Mirror:

Men Prefer Blond
Celebrity Men Are Just Dyeing to Change Their Locks

By Paul Martin, Ireland's No1 Showbiz Writer

Women have been saying it for years, now top male celebrities are proving that blonds really do have more fun.

Stars like David Beckham, Eminem and Eddie Irvine have bleached their hair in an effort to stay at the top of the
showbiz world.

Now even movie legend Al Pacino is going blond for his latest film, Simone. The 62-year-old star shocked fans
when he turned up at the premier of Simone in Hollywood with the dramatic new hairstyle and his teenage
daughter Julie Marie on his arm.

The look is popular with stars throughout the entertainment industry who battle it out to fill the pages of glossy
magazines.

Irish stars are getting in on the act with Westlife's Nicky Byrne and Kian Egan changing to blond since becoming
famous.

U2's Adam Clayton, soccer ace Diego Maradona and actor Kenneth Branagh have also recently joined the blond
brigade.

"In the past it was just women who were allowed to dye their hair but now the men can grab a piece of the action too."

Westlife's Nicky Byrne, 23, went blond after the band's image consultants wanted to make the band more sexy.

He said: "They told me to do it so I just went along with it and it turned out well.

"In one of our last videos I shaved all my hair off in front of the cameras but it's grown back to its normal length now.

"I just went in a few weeks ago and got it done again - I'm definitely sticking with the blond for a while.

"My girlfriend loves it blond so as long as she does I'm going to keep it."

---------------

So now we have 2 blond U2 guys, and two brunettes! :)

Originally posted by hippyactress

:lmao:

That's such a cute picture in my head... 42 year old Adam with a huge bushy blond fro! :D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

where's kristie and the girls with the photo shop....i would love to see that...tee hee

i wonder if they meant the time before the grey when he looked like he was blond or did he go back to blond.....hmmm....:scratch:

Sweet Tart said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

where's kristie and the girls with the photo shop....i would love to see that...tee hee

i wonder if they meant the time before the grey when he looked like he was blond or did he go back to blond.....hmmm....:scratch:

sadly I left that program at home :(

Sweet Tart said:

Actually I was thinking exactly the same!

Kristie said:
I'm wondering if they just mistook the grey for blond.

Judging from the new video pics I'd say that's what happened. I would dye his hair a little darker, but that's me. I'm a hairstylist and I'm always thinking what I'd recommend. But my all time favorite Adam has to be the 'lumberjack' look!

Last edited:
it's a beautiful Day , yyyeaaaar

Me ----------->>> HAPPY !
I did this message to Adam about 6 or 8 times about to get blond again , and he listened to me , YIPEEEEEEEEEE

POP era is really comin' back , Larry is always the same , bono wearing some cool shades and the Return of Mr EDGE !!!!!!!!!
Finally Adam goes blond , maybe , i hope there will be a remixed pop mart tour , with greatest effects , but with also greatest life form of U2 , gee U2 fuvking great , i'm full of happinesszzz

ROAR!

:laugh: :lol: :scream: :dance:

Summer~Rain said:

Judging from the new video pics I'd say that's what happened. I would dye his hair a little darker, but that's me. I'm a hairstylist and I'm always thinking what I'd recommend. But my all time favorite Adam has to be the 'lumberjack' look!

video pics? where?! any way when I read the article I was thinking it meant during pop mart..maybe not. I dunno. I want to see him now though! I miss the adamness!! :sad: I need some adam sexiness to :drool: over

Back
Top Bottom