adam fanfic pt 18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
I am soooo stretching this to make it last another few chapters.. :huh: and you will just have to use your smutty imaginations :wink:

Edge walked into the hotel suite, but stopped in his tracks as he overheard Terri's voice sounding vexed

"Damn Adam I can't seem to get my hands on it right, my fingers won't go where they are suppose to.. you make it look so easy"

"Its not that difficult Ter" Bono heard Adam reply earnestly "look I will use my hands to guide you, you will get the hang of it"

Intrigued Edge glimpsed around the corner of the room that was blocking his view of the couple, wondering what they were doing, it sounded kindda kinky, and the way the two of them were always at it like rabbits, his mind went into overdrive

He didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed when he caught sight of of them sitting on the sofa, Terri sat inbetween Adam's open legs with his guitar on her knee, whilist Adam's arms were around her his hands were attempting to show her where to put her fingers on the fret where they were suppose to go.

Edge stepped forward realising it was safe to show himself "Hey you two, having fun?"

"Hey Edge" Terri replied looking up from the guitar smiling "Not really I am pestering poor Adam to learn me to play the guitar.. only I am useless.. and its a wonder I am not driving him nuts" she laughed.

"He is already nuts" Edge retorted good humouredly, "You just haven't realised it yet.

"Nah he is a darling" Terri gushed, and put the guitar aside down on the ground, so she could twist around and kiss Adam on the cheek

Adam grinned "See this girl has good taste" he wrapped his arms around and hauled her onto his knee.

"Well you know what they say... love is blind" Edge quipped plonking himself on the chair across from them.

"In that case I like being blind" Terri replied, now snuggling into Adam.

Before she had been a bit conservative about being openly affectionate with him in front of the others, but these last few weeks, she felt more comfortable around Edge and the others, she couldn't help herself, all of a sudden she wanted to let the whole world know she was madly in love and she didn't care what anyone thought.

The only cloud over the horizon was the fact she would be returning to Dublin very soon, and have to face up to her mother.

In fact that night would be the last night for her and Adam to be together, and she would be returning three days before him because of her commitment to her job she just didn't want to think about it too much, even being three days apart from him seemed like a lifetime right now which was why she was being even more affectionate than usual trying to make the most of their time together while it lasted

"Well I am going to watch a bit of news on the telly, you two carry on there, don't mind me" Edge said reaching for the tv remote control

"We won't" Adam assured him, nibbling on Terri's ear making her wrap her arms around him wanting more

Though they had to have and show a certain amount of restraint with Edge around, that was not the case much later that night
when they were alone in Terri's hotel bedroom. Restraint went out the window, as they made their last night together memorable
All of Terri's previous hang ups, worrying about Adam not wanting her were well and truly dispelled, as he made her feel desired wanted and satisfied.

It had never been like this with her first husband Derrick, not that there hadn't been times she hadn't enjoyed it with him, but it was
always what he had wanted and pleasing his needs.

Adam on the other hand was quite happy to make it just as much about her as him. and it felt so natural and right being in his arms
she only kicked herself for holding back on him in the beginning and being so silly.

Which brought her mind back to her mother whom she knew she would have to face soon.

"Its been wonderful these past few weeks, I hate the thought of it coming to an end" she said with a hint of regret in her voice as
she lay her head on Adam's bare chest, and he stroked her hair absentmindedly.

"Its only for a few days" he reminded her, "We will be together soon in Dublin"

"Yeah Dublin" Terri sighed "You me and my mother" she reminded him gloomily, then lifted her head up to look aroundat him.

"I am not letting her spoil things for me, as soon as I get back I am going to put her straight"

"Wow fighting talk I like it" Adam grinned his arm going around her making her laugh

"You know you don't have to do this alone I am there for you Ter, you can wait till I get back and we will face her together" he told her

"As appealing as that sounds, I think I would rather deal with her myself.. its something I have to do on my own, I can't always hide behind you and expect you to fight my battles for me.. you have done enough already" she stretched up towards him him to plant a light kiss on his chin "This last while being with you has given me more confidence in myself that I ever dreamed of" she3 hugged him tighter as she spoke

" I had kind of given up on the thought of love and romance and finding that someone special and all that stuff, and was concentrating on my career to keep me going, thinking it was all I needed, you changed all that, and you have changed my outlook.. dealing with my mother on my own is something I have to do to prove to myself that she and no one else can push me around anymore.

"I understand" Adam replied "We all need to sort out our own demons.. I have been there and done that myself..but there is no need for you ever to feel alone again Ter, cos you are not"

"I know" Terri replied smiling at him, once more overwhelmed by her feelings for him

They kissed tenderly as if to seal the conversation, and found the flames of desire ignite, and lost themselves once more in each others needs and everything else was forgotten about.

Last edited:
AAAHHHH how sweet!!
Believe me, I have no trouble using my smutty imagination where Adam is concerned!!!

Back
Top Bottom