Adam copped a feel in my dream last night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen, I'm sorry but I found your dream very funny :laugh:

Dang, I had a dream last night with B but all I remember was talking politics, nothing sexy :yawn:

I had a dream a couple months ago where I was hanging out with U2 in a parking lot :confused: Then we got into a van to go somewhere, and Larry grabbed my hand and pulled me into the back and we started making out :sexywink: Haha... that was the last in a series of Larry dreams I had over Christmas break. :angel: :hyper: :D :larry:

MrsSpringsteen...good question-I'd hate to have a dream about Bono trying to kill me.

Ana said:
How come I never get to interact with him? :angry:

Yeah, I never get to interact with Bono in a dream, either.

Hell, like I said, I've only HAD one U2 related dream! And it ended badly.

What gives?

And Ana-those dreams you shared-that first one...interesting.

And the second one-if that had happened to me-seeing JT era Bono standing next to me on a sidewalk and then letting him walk away without me getting a chance to say anything...I would have kicked myself repeatedly in that dream.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
And the second one-if that had happened to me-seeing JT era Bono standing next to me on a sidewalk and then letting him walk away without me getting a chance to say anything...I would have kicked myself repeatedly in that dream.

You HAD to be there! :lol:

His eyes were like a magnet, I just couldn't focus on any other part of his anatomy :sexywink: I just had eye contact and then he walked away from me :scream:

And the first dream: :sigh: I wish I have it again, but now Bono and Edge can switch places :evil::D

I don't think I've ever had a dream about Edge (bummer) but I do have dreams about Bono from time to time. He's usually like an old friend and it's always this great reunion, big hugs and the whole nine, he's super protective and concerned for me, very nice.

I did have a Bono dream a couple of weeks ago. We were sitting next to each other in church and just struck up a conversation. I told him how I thought Elijah was the most beautiful little boy in the world and how I'd joked with my friends that I'd only have kids if I could guarantee they'd look like Elijah (all of this is true, BTW). So then Bono says to me, "You know how you can make that happen..." I can't remember much after that, though, but from what I can remember it was a good dream.

dsmith2904 said:
I'd joked with my friends that I'd only have kids if I could guarantee they'd look like Elijah (all of this is true, BTW). So then Bono says to me, "You know how you can make that happen..." I can't remember much after that, though, but from what I can remember it was a good dream.

:lmao: That's rich!!! :heart:

RockNRollDawgie said:

Sure it wasn't Don Knotts in "The Incredible Mr. Limpett"?

"I wish......I wish I were a fish" :wave:

:lmao: Sorry for not replying to this before, but I just saw it... OMG, I was obsessed with that movie for a brief period when I was a kid... so, MAYBE... I need therapy! :huh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom