Adam copped a feel in my dream last night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*is totally scandalized by martha's anniversary dream*

*rates thread PG-13*

I had a short dream awhile ago about riding in a pickup truck with Larry, and he was driving but suddenly pulled over and said, "May I kiss you?"

:eek:

martha said:
Bono and I were...getting intimate, and I can say that he made sure I was, um, fully satisfied, before he was. In my dream, it was evident that he was (how to put this tastefully?) very (I'm just gonna go for it!) orally talented. :eek: :heart: Then he met his needs the traditional way couples do.

:shocked: :combust: I'm jealous! I've never had a Bono dream even remotely like that. The closest I've ever gotten is when I dreamed he pulled me onstage during WOWY like the girl in the Elevation DVD.

where did you go.......right?

I don't normally venture in to Pleba, but I have been seeing your topic heading in the "view new threads' search and it's had me chuckling. I had a warm, wonderfully vivid ( non-sexual) dream about Bono and Edge last week.Only my 3rd ever. It was quite cathartic...I had Bono laughing at one stage by saying"last time you were here the waterlillies were flowering" he thought it was funny I tell the time of year by the flowers. Good to make them laugh and my o my that edge is a gentleman.

But as far as copping a feel...last night!!
Russell Crowe.
I know some of you are now gagging and wishing I did stay out of Pleba.....but you have to get up close to see how fuzzy and warm he is and how his eyes sparkle when he smiles.
Anyway in my dream we were simulatneously.......brushing our teeth, how romantic eh? He let me feel his muscle...no not THAT one, my other fave, his bicep. Then he asked to feel mine...phew, thank heavens I have toned up lately.
Got to a stage where he was nibbling on the front of my button up blouse...just getting to the good bit...and I woke up!!
damn damn damn.

I like dreaming:yes: :yes: :yes:

PS: martha's anniversary dream? I didn't have time to open all the pages...I'll be back ...shirley.

cheers Martha...happy chinese new year

Okay, so Dana's not around, and thusly I'm going to tell two of her dreams that I remember cos they amuse me to no end.

1. She found Adam in her room... uh, pleasuring himself in her Spongebob sheets, and yelled at him.

2. They went to the movies but the theatre was out of popcorn so Adam says "Well, guess we can't see the movie!" so they went home and got it on.

Kristie said:
1. She found Adam in her room... uh, pleasuring himself in her Spongebob sheets, and yelled at him.

2. They went to the movies but the theatre was out of popcorn so Adam says "Well, guess we can't see the movie!" so they went home and got it on.

OMG that is so :lmao:

I did have a dream that I was playing soccer with they guys and they all thought i was cool and wanted me to come on tour with them just to hang out with them. :wink:
No naughty dreams yet......well at least none that I've remembered.

I've had many, many U2 dreams... once they were in concert and they SUCKED. Like, REALLY BAD.

not so many "good" ones... just really odd for the most part

kelly: what's this about her locking htem in the closet?

HAHAHA

U go girl!!!!!!!!! ur were really lucky in that dream.......:censored: :censored: Well i also had a dream about two nites and strangly it wasnt about Adam........:no: but ............Edge!!!!!!........I dreamt that i was going to a bar to meet my sister after work and there was an accident outside the bar.........again very strange...........anyway i stopped to look to see if it was anyone i knew and it wasnt .I headed into the bar where i saw my sister talking to someone ..........{this is real confusing because my sister doesnt even like U2}when i went up to her i saw it was no other than the Edge.But Mr.Evans didnt appear in the dream the way he actually is in real life. He had shoulder length hair ,had on a white vest and tight blue jeans:shocked: :shocked: and was very muscular!!!! :huh: :huh: i went over to him and gave him a hug............:drool: :drool: then he stood up and left.........what the hell does all this mean????????:: :scratch: Everytime that i dream about Edge ,i have the most confusing ,weird dream ever!!!!! Can anyone help me out on this???????Anyone!!!!!Anyone!!!!!!!

Re: HAHAHA

EveClayton said:
But Mr.Evans didnt appear in the dream the way he actually is in real life. He had shoulder length hair, had on a white vest and tight blue jeans and was very muscular!!!! ............ then he stood up and left.........what the hell does all this mean??

Boy, I hope it means he was heading over to my house! :up:

I've had a couple of U2 dreams before....

My first U2 dream ever was very scary. I was wandering the streets of Dublin, window shopping, with Bono. He was giving me a tour or something and we were pretty good friends. But then, outside some coffee shop, we bumped into this tall, dark-haired Italian guy with slicked back hair and Bono and him hugged. So apparently they knew each other quite well, because the next thing they did was KISS. *cries* They were like, making out right in front of me. And the rest of the dream I was so jealous and mad because this creep had totally ruined my alone time with Bono and Bono was kind of ignoring me now. :(

Another dream I had once was much better. My friend Anneliese and I were at the U2 studio in Dublin, just chilling out, sitting on the sofa, drinking soda... with U2! And it was Joshua Tree U2! It was such a cool dream. We were all joking around and talking about music and making plans for what were we going to do together that night. And then Paul came in and told us we had to go cuz the boys had to go jam then. So I was a little disappointed, but Bono leaned in to whisper, "Don't worry, I'll see you later tonight." and gave me a sexy look. *dies* And Anneliese and I left to go shopping in Dublin to pass the time. And then I woke up.

:D :D :D

I know I'm a perv, but...

Ashley said:
this tall, dark-haired Italian guy with slicked back hair and Bono and him hugged. So apparently they knew each other quite well, because the next thing they did was KISS. .... They were like, making out right in front of me.

I may not have been as disappointed as you were at this point...

:shifty:

lmao martha!!! :lol:

my most vivid u2 dream was so sad that i felt awful about it for days after...i wanted to cry.

a few of us were at this tiny little club with u2...and we were in a corner all sitting on couches, and just chatting it up. adam kept looking in my direction and grinning and just flirting kind of...my heart was all fluttery...anyways, then he asks me to dance...and we go to the tiny little dance floor and start dancing. we were looking into eachothers eyes so intently..so lovingly. then he kissed me. this wasn't just any kiss though--it was so passionate and i just could feel it for days after i woke up...anyway, so we go back to the couches to sit and talk more with everyone else, and he ignores me. he wouldn't even look at me. so i pull him aside to ask, and he just says he's sorry and walks away. i woke up and i wanted to curl up and die, i felt so awful...

:(

that kiss....i can still feel it half a year later...o man...

anyways, sorry to bring the thread down..................

that kiss was insane....heh....

you know you're a freak when.....you have dreams like mine! and actually care! and swear that kiss'll be better than any in real life ever!

:wave: i'm a freak :wave:

:lol: Now I know I'm not alone!

martha I'm so envious of your dream!!!!! :angry:

I've got to share my 3 (the only ones I remember) dreams:

1st- I was on a bedroom with Bono and Edge sitting on the bed, when suddenly me and edge :eek: started making out :no: and it turns out we did it in a VERY strange way: We were sort of... rubbing against each other legs with our clothes on and I remember I had the 'big O' like never in my life! Oh and Bono's just sat there staring! :eyebrow:

2nd: I was waiting on a crowded avenue for the traffic light to go green to cross it, I looked to my left and there was JT Bono ( complete with the cowboy outfit) staring at me! :drool: Then the light went green and he crossed the street while I stood there with my jaw on the floor :laugh:

3rd: Me and Larry were sitting on a couch on a bar and he was laughing so much with me :eyebrow: He just couldn't stop laughing and well... I laughed with him too. Then we started kissing romantically and then I don't remember :uhoh:

And I'm still envious at your dream martha! :mad:

How come the most vivid dream I had about Bono was him chasing me around w/ a meat cleaver trying to kill me? :( :scream: :eek:

Maybe that has some sort of Freudian meaning..:hmm: :shifty:

:D

I had a dream last night that Larry was trying to teach me how to bowl.
Then he started singing Born In The USA.
Me: WTF, are you AWARE that you're IRISH?!

:huh: I think I have a psychological disorder. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom