Adam Cheated?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doctorwho

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My TARDIS - currently located in Valparaiso, IN
PLEBANS! Explain please:

The Sun: Naomi 'married' riddle (9-5-2002)
Condensed from The Sun:

Naomi 'married' riddle
By NEIL SYSON

Naomi Campbell's topsy-turvy love life took another bizarre twist last night -- when the supermodel announced she had "married" her latest boyfriend.

Bad-tempered Naomi has been touring the Mediterranean with Spanish lover Enrique Palacio.

Asked by Italian magazine Chi when they would get hitched, Naomi replied: "We are already married."

Onlookers said they saw rings on the couple's wedding fingers as they enjoyed a steamy clinch aboard a canal boat in Venice.

Naomi dated film legend Robert de Niro, but he fled when she began wearing an engagement ring.

And after Naomi announced on TV that she was to wed U2 star Adam Clayton, he soon cheated on her and the couple split.

Naomi was later seen wearing a huge diamond ring while out with Italian film mogul Gianni Nunnari -- but he was already married.

ADAM CHEATED?!??! That's the first time I've ever heard this!
:confused: :silent: :shrug: :reject:

Last edited:
Well, I've heard the story the other way around (she cheated on him), so I'm not sure what's right. I'm not putting it past Adam to have cheated on her, he's human. But I've never heard that before. :shrug:

Ok, not that I'm close enough to the situation to comment on this, but Bill Flanagan said (in the U2 Bible) that (I may have some facts turned a bit....) Adam hired several prostitutes AFTER he found out that Naomi was seen with her ex, Robert DeNiro.

Please. someone correct me if I'm way off.

Jessica

MonaVox said:
The world may never know.

Interesting what's considered personal, and what's not.

I would agree that this is none of my or anyone's business. However, there it is, in The Sun, for the world to read. :reject:

That said, if the break-up was caused by something *Naomi* did and if I were Adam, I would be VERY upset to then read The Sun stating that *I* cheated causing the break-up. :rant:

Of course, Adam probably doesn't care and might even get a chuckle from it. :happy:

I just posted this though because this is the first time I have EVER heard that Adam caused the break-up by his actions. :confused::shrug:

hmm...This is very interesting. I never heard anything about Adam cheating on Naomi. All I heard about was her treating him like sh*te!

I don't think we can ever be sure about how ANY of the boys' relationships with anyone have gone.

At one point though, Naomi and Adam were very important to each other. That's what counts.

Or that's what should count.

MonaVox said:
I don't think we can ever be sure about how ANY of the boys' relationships with anyone have gone.

At one point though, Naomi and Adam were very important to each other. That's what counts.

Or that's what should count.

I totally agree! :up: I saw this in the paper too. I'd never heard of it before then either.

I've never heard this! Hm.......my response is the standard "you can't believe everything you read in the newspapers". :no: :no: The relationship ultimately didn't work for whatever reason. We'll never know the whole story.

madonna's child said:
Well, I've heard the story the other way around (she cheated on him), so I'm not sure what's right. I'm not putting it past Adam to have cheated on her, he's human. But I've never heard that before. :shrug:

Yeah, I heard it that way too. I guess we'll never really know!

madonna's child said:
Mona, you're really boring when you post mature and responsible comments. :rolleyes:

;) :tongue:

:laugh: :p

I just think that Adam fans should have somewhat good feelings for a girl that he cared about

I guess when I have to be boring and mature, I should find someone else to post for me.

Jim Morrison said:

Like who?

ME!
I could post mature comm.............*trails off*
DEAR GOD HE'S HOT!!!!
:drool: :heart: :love: :drool: :macdevil:
LOOK HOW HE'S SITTING!!!!!!
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
05.jpg

Yeah, that maturity thing isn't really working out:shrug:
:macdevil: :evil:

Last edited: