ADAM, better with or without glasses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IrishThunder

The Fly
I was just reading something and it made me wonder if Adam has maybe had eye laser surgery, he has not been wearing his glasses recently and he has hardly only learnt about contacts!

I like him without the glasses in the pics I have seen but I think he looked cool in his tinted glasses.

What do you think?

U2Kitten said:
Without. I liked his looks in the War/UF times best by far.

I liked him better with the blonde hair and no glasses. Not so much the fro, but the Red Rocks Adam and Lumberjack Adam and the Unforgettable Fire video. He changed so much between UF and JT I honestly thought they had changed bassists :eek: :reject: He just looked so different and so much older. His recent no glasses look is an improvement, it gives him less of a stern old schoolmaster look which is how I had been seeing him the last few years. I also wonder if he has gotten laser eye surgery.

With glasses. :yes:

Dunno why, but in my opinion there's something missing in his face when he isn't wearing glasses. :hyper:

smiles!!!!!!

HE does look good with tinted glasses!!!!!!!But what about hats????? i have pics of him with hats on.............:ohmy: :ohmy: he looks so..................yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so goregous........:sexywink: :sexywink:

Both. He's sexy either way. I like that you're able to see how expressive his eyes are when he's not wearing eyeglasses, but I also loved the stylish eyewear he sported during Elevation.

Back
Top Bottom