Adam and Susie in London!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think they have a striking resemblance to one another, like they could be related, or maybe that they compliment one another so well the sort of look alike. Very striking couple tho, and they look so comfortable and happy together.

She certainly likes those yellow earrings! I just think that she forgot to suck in her stomach. Adam would make an awesome father now, and the kids would be as funny-looking as they would be adorable. *runs away quickly* :wink:

Carek1230 said:
I think they have a striking resemblance to one another, like they could be related, or maybe that they compliment one another so well the sort of look alike. Very striking couple tho, and they look so comfortable and happy together.

I agree with you!! Does anyone know how old she is? She might be a bit passed it for children.:shrug:

^ there's a lot of speculation as to what her age is, but no one really knows :shrug: 30's? Pushing 40 perhaps?

As for having children, I'd love to see Adam become a daddy. Time will tell. Either way, I'm just happy for them.. *curls up in the corner and cries* :sad: :p

kafrun said:
^ there's a lot of speculation as to what her age is, but no one really knows :shrug: 30's? Pushing 40 perhaps?

As for having children, I'd love to see Adam become a daddy. Time will tell. Either way, I'm just happy for them.. *curls up in the corner and cries* :sad: :p

I so totally agree with you.

*cries silently in corner* :sad:

*devises a plan to clone Adam*:hyper:

I dont think Suzie is pretty. Also, i dont think that is important. It is just...Morleigh got grace, Ali beauty, Ann seems really nice.
But as much as we all think Ali is beautiful, i dont think she is beautiful in the traditional sense either.

I'm so behind the times, but this is such great news! I was getting seriously worried that Adam was going to fall into the slimey "older man with much younger woman" category soon. I'm SO happy to say that I'm wrong! They really do seem to complement each other. :heart:

Congrats Adam and Susie, hope your marriage ROCKS. :D

I know this thread is long past, but seeing it again reminded me of a theory/thought I had when I posted the bump theory on the previous page. Why would they would be waiting so long to get married? and in response to the thought that she forgot to suck it in, um does anyone remember the famous beach pics? I don't think susie had that problem lol.
Don't hurt me please! :reject:, I just have a wild imagination (too much bump watching in the papers these days, can't be good for the pysche either!).

girlwcrimsonnls said:
I know this thread is long past, but seeing it again reminded me of a theory/thought I had when I posted the bump theory on the previous page. Why would they would be waiting so long to get married?

Only they know the reason, though Edge and Morleigh were together for 10 years before they got married. Plenty of couples nowadays stay together for years without being married, but I suppose getting married makes it easier for them as couples to travel, other "perks" that non-married couples don't get. Perhaps just out of tradition, that they're getting married. Adam isn't known as the religious type, but I dunno maybe he felt it was the proper thing to do at this time?

Awww I bet he got down on one knee too. I'm a sucker for the lovey dovey stuff. ;)

thrillme said:

Only they know the reason, though Edge and Morleigh were together for 10 years before they got married. Plenty of couples nowadays stay together for years without being married, but I suppose getting married makes it easier for them as couples to travel, other "perks" that non-married couples don't get. Perhaps just out of tradition, that they're getting married. Adam isn't known as the religious type, but I dunno maybe he felt it was the proper thing to do at this time?

Awww I bet he got down on one knee too. I'm a sucker for the lovey dovey stuff. ;)

I meant why were they waiting another year after 10 years to get married lol.

girlwcrimsonnls said:

I meant why were they waiting another year after 10 years to get married lol.

Err...planning weddings takes time? Then there is that pesky tour thing...:wink:

She is nice, adam would make a great day.

What a cool dad he would be.

Back
Top Bottom