Adam and Susie in London!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not fond of her clothes either, but I think she herself is beautiful. Why is she beautiful? WHY? :sad:
It would be so much easier if Susie (and Morleigh) weren't beautiful, or seemed so nice... :(

:combust: He's sooo hot.. damn! :drool:
Thank you Tootty for posting! You rock!
Adam in a suit..
3.gif

And yes, I agree, I don't like her dress style either. But who cares :shrug: I've never seen Adam happier and that's all that matters. :wink:

See, I don't find Anne, Suzy or Morleigh "beautiful" in the traditional definition of the word (and mind you, I am talking strictly skin deep). I think they're PRETTY, but not sure about beautiful.

However, I think that is what makes me like and respect the guys more. They're with women they obviously love and respect and make them happy when they could EASILY be with someone that could fill the skin deep "beautiful" label a lot better but could maybe not fulfill all other requirements. And well, Ali and Bono are a whole other :heart: story.

:cute:

Last edited:
:eyebrow: What the feck does Susie have on?
She is with Adam Clayton for cying out loud!
She does not look good to me at all.
Her hair and make up is lacking and her outfit his just awful...WHY would you put boots on with a dress anyway?
The lady in the purple skirt looks better suited with Adam -IMO

But there is only one girl that was totally made for Sir Clayton :wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
WHY would you put boots on with a dress anyway?

Back that truck up. I OFTEN wear dresses with boots. It all depends on the dress and the boots. I am not gonna defend her choices in the last two outings cause I was not a fan of the particular boots she chose to pair her dress/skirt with, but nothing wrong with a dress/boot combo, mmkay?

:madwife:

:sexywink:

Miro,... I think I have to agree with you on that point about Anne Morleigh and Suzie(and A&B ofcourse).. but I wasn't going to say anything since I am not very good in expressing myself in english.. people often get me the wrong way!

did anyone else notice that on that last picture Adam and Suzie seem to have the exact same eye color?

Miroslava said:

Back that truck up. I OFTEN wear dresses with boots. It all depends on the dress and the boots. I am not gonna defend her choices in the last two outings cause I was not a fan of the particular boots she chose to pair her dress/skirt with, but nothing wrong with a dress/boot combo, mmkay?

That is what I ment, Miro:eyebrow:

Her choice of clothes is WACK and it always has been..I am not saying she is not a wonderful person...she must be...she has kept a wonderful man happy for a long time...But the woman cannot dress to save her life.:rolleyes:

karls77 said:
His lady's got some seriously messed-up dress-sense! That skirt and dress are pretty bad....

I know! You'd think if she was dating the coolest man in rock, she'd have a great dress sense... But maybe Adam makes up for her particular clothes.

Carmelu2fan said:

But there is only one girl that was totally made for Sir Clayton :wink:

I do wonder who that girl is...

u2forlife said:
:ohmy: When CarmelU2fan gets a hold of this thread....

*calling* Oh Carrrmmmeeelll.......

:shifty: Am I the only one here who does not think Susie is attractive at all:shrug:

I just do not see it.

Morleigh=Pretty
Ann=Cute
Ali= Beautiful
Susie=Really....ok

u2forlife said:
:lol:

:hmm: Could it have something to do with the fact that a certain someone would like Adam standing next to her? :giggle:

:rolleyes: I just do not think she is attractive...She looks like his plain older sister in that pic...I on the other hand would look like his hot young lady:flirt:

I wish:sigh:

:lol: YOu girls crack me up.

Thank you for the pictures! Its nice seeing Adam so happy. And he looks devine as usual.

As for Suzie I think she is pretty. And her clothes are fine. But not particularly put together well. The grey skirt would be lovely with the right top and on the right body. Her body type is not quite right for that top. I think she is a pretty lady who just isn't wearing the right things for her shape. :heart:

I'm amazed at how colour-coordinated they are. His green shirt totally matches the lines on that blouse, and kind of matches the purse. And the crazy skirt matches his hair :D

Yeah, Ms Smith does look like a relative. She even has his hands, lol
mlpi5u.jpg

I'm confused by all this talk of a woman next to Adam.. I see no woman.. :scratch:

Then again, I could've been distracted by that chest :drool: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom