Adam & Naomi ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the dress is lovely - ive seen supermodel helena christensen in one very similar:wink:

tootty86 said:
I think the dress is lovely - ive seen supermodel helena christensen in one very similar:wink:
I think it makes her breasts look lopsided and non-existant. It's not flattering at all. :huh:

I am not trashing Suzie , but I have to agree with U2ElevateMe..her haircut is awful:huh: otherwise very cute..I am sure she is better for Adam than Naomi...but not better than me:no:

no offense to anyone but I'm fascinated as to how you can all make presumptions about adam's relationships with Naomi and how things ended and with Suzie now and who suits him best.
all this from just seeing pictures of the woman???? :huh:

digsy said:
no offense to anyone but I'm fascinated as to how you can all make presumptions about adam's relationships with Naomi and how things ended and with Suzie now and who suits him best.
all this from just seeing pictures of the woman????
:eyebrow: Opinions. Conversation. Fantasy. Call it what you want but no one--I'm pretty sure--takes it that seriously. :huh:

I agree with Digsy, i wouldnt want to say anything horrible or personal about adams relationships unless it came from his own mouth.

You are right Digsy:reject: I am making my own presumtions based on ..ABSOLUTLEY nothing:( ... I hope I did not offend anyone...I really did not mean to trash Suzie or Naomi....:sad:

Carmelu2fan said:
You are right Digsy:reject: I am making my own presumtions based on ..ABSOLUTLEY nothing:( ... I hope I did not offend anyone...I really did not mean to trash Suzie or Naomi....:sad:

dont worry about it, its not offensive and i don't mean to have a go at anyone in particular :)
i just don't think its fair on either adam or naomi or suzie for people to make presumptions on their personalities just from pictures and magazines and stuff

don't beat yourslef up over it and sorry if i came across rudely or anything :wink:

Back
Top Bottom