Adam and Larry = Slackers (?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Max_theHitman

Refugee
Adam and Larry = Slackers (?!)

I don´t mean to be rude to the gentleman on the bass and the young man that plays the drums, but where are they?

WHAT HAPPENED to Adam and Larry????

Where they go to?

All I have seen in these latest pictured posts is Edge an´Bono.

They both didn´t go to Anton´s picture exhibition and now recently they didn´t show up at the box-lunch auction either?

I know they aren´t to keen on public appearences but are just as thoughtful on their part when it comes to "helping your fellow man" in hunger causes (and other causes), but lately they haven´t been around. :eyebrow:

So what happened to them?
Did they get kidnapped, or something?

Souly said:
Larry and Adam aren't huge public figures. They don't need to go out to these events.

Yes, we U2 fans are aware of that, but they have been missing for quite sometime now.
Don´t ya think that is a bit strange?

No :shrug:

Honestly, I'd be more surprised if they were going to all these events...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
They've never been ones to go to all the events.

And they're not missing; I just saw them last weekend and they looked perfectly fine. :p

MMMMmmmmmm :hmm: ... ok.

Guess that explains it. They are over YOUR house.

I´m a bit upset because I had invited them over to my house-party and they never showed up!!

I guess they are in the studio, learning how to play a new instrument...

Dunno about Larry, but Adam has already seen Anton's show in Berlin, so he really didn't need to go again.

does anyone know if Anton's exhibit is going to come to any other cities? =)

i've also hear that Larry doesn't always come out with Bono Edge nad Adam before the show to sign autographs and stuff...buti guses that's just how Larry is.

Back
Top Bottom