Adam And Larry On Bravo Special

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
As I was channel surfing early this AM :yawn:, I saw Adam Clayton on Bravo, so naturally I stopped!

It was a special called Music Behind The Scenes - The Chase, from 2001. It started at 6 AM, and I only saw it at 6:10, so maybe I missed some of A & L. The special was about sountracks to action movies, so MI was just a small portion of it.

They were talking about the MI soundtrack, and Larry said how he was a bit too young to remember the TV show, but he was very familiar w/ the MI music. He said it wasn't music to dance to, but music to "fall over to". He also looked GREAT :drool:, in a black t-shirt.

Adam talked about how they wanted to make their version something that would be played in clubs, w/ a dance element to it. He looked great also, wearing his purple shades and a green shirt.

Has anyone seen this show before? I did a quick search on the Bravo web site, but couldn't see that it will be replayed again.

I would love to see this. If you find out more post it please.
Did see 4 random shots of Bono last night on VH1's Red Carpet something or other. My roomate was watching and said "there's Bono". That's all it took.

Great!!!!!Just Great

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :mad: :mad: I dont have cable anymore so even if they show it over i wouldnt see it!!!!!Could my life be even more rotten that it already is?????

I don't have cable... and even when I did... there was nothing good on.

Back
Top Bottom