Adam and Larry in 'Numb'....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
who else might agree that after Edge gets knocked over, the shot of Larry sitting looking at camera, and Adam looking over his shoulder, even if for seconds, is one heck of a great shot of the two lads for the Zooropa Era....?

I think its quite a strong image, prob the strongest in the Numb video. I watched it again after so long, and it always seems to stand out, to me.

:D:D

:) they look very cool both

scruffy Larry :drool:

adamlarrynumb4os.jpg

that is my favorite ever larry video!! he looks sooooo hot :drool: especially right after this shot, when he gets up and he and adam are talking in the background.... u can only see his jeans. and he looks :combust: in those jeans! :drool:

Babydoll said:
that is my favorite ever larry video!! he looks sooooo hot :drool: especially right after this shot, when he gets up and he and adam are talking in the background.... u can only see his jeans. and he looks :combust: in those jeans! :drool:

even better than Electrical Storm? Now THAT'S a hot Larry video...:drool:

Back on topic though...that shot of Larry/Adam from Numb is an absolute classic. :up:

electrical storm was hot, sure, but lardence's look in this video is smokin' hot! i love scruffy stubbly larry :drool:

It's also the bit with Adam coming up behind Edge with the rope and Larry and Bono on either side. Mmmm yeah.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Nothing tops this still from Numb. (Or, to be more precise, these combined stills...)
34673%3A955%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323864887%3A9%3Aot1lsi

I don't know who made it, but...WOW! I find that incredibly hot for some reason.

the "some" in that statement isn't too hard to figure out.... :hmm: :shifty:

Galeongirl said:
:shifty:

For you LG!
this one's made by yours truly btw... the other one I can't remember...
blnumb8ld.jpg

:bump:.....................I dont think we looked into this video enough...

I have a request:::Mullen Bum when he gets up and walks towards Adam to smoke a fag....I remember when I first saw this vid on MTV and I just went DAAAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!! ......

You guys know what scene Im talking about..any one have it????:D

^^ gosh , i know exactly what you are talking about... that entire scene is :combust: when he gets up to walk away and when he and adam are standing in the background... :drool: larry knows to wear a pair of jeans like a cowboy! :drool:

Slopsy said:
I'm not any sort of Larry girl (I only have eyes for Edgie in that video) but...:shifty:

numbone.jpg

numbtwo.jpg

THANK YOU!!!!! Yummy!!...and I know what you mean...Edge looks MUY CALIENTE:combust: in this video..He has the most gorgeous face!!....Once I got the Zoo and a whole lot of Interference VHS I to wore out this video..All of the guys are HOT

ummm 1/2 nekked Edge:drool:

Numb is my favourite U2 video :drool: :drool:
And I particularly like this scene...
tiehimupand.jpg

Half-nekkid (and GORGEOUS) Edge, hot Bono, and Edge all tied up...:combust:
Excuse me while I drown in my own drool :drool:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Nothing tops this still from Numb. (Or, to be more precise, these combined stills...)
34673%3A955%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323864887%3A9%3Aot1lsi

I don't know who made it, but...WOW! I find that incredibly hot for some reason.
:drool:

Slopsy said:
Numb is my favourite U2 video :drool: :drool:
And I particularly like this scene...
tiehimupand.jpg

Half-nekkid (and GORGEOUS) Edge, hot Bono, and Edge all tied up...:combust:
Excuse me while I drown in my own drool :drool:

AH YES!! Bono/Edge holy mo:censored: er!!!..ummmm Bono/Edge:faint:....

More pics Slopsy!!!...I have them but my Dinasour computer wont let me get to them:mad:

Did I mention Bono/Edge???:combust:

Back
Top Bottom