Adam????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adam is the nicest one in the band. I met all of them and Adam to me was the only one without any arrogance in him. Edge didn't have much arrogance either, but he was quiet. Bono, as much as I love him, seemed arrogant.:sexywink::D Bono came out, but you had to come to him. Adam is so non-chalant, easy-going, sweet, I was totally at ease with him. I was very nervous meeting The Edge and Bono and Larry though. He just has such a no-aires, down-to-Earth was about him. Adam rules!!!!

(now I've found out what I was loonking for!)

I agree with Mettie, but the bass players have some guilty on this wrong concept...They are happy doing just the base of the song, which makes the instrument totaly dispensable in most of the songs...But this is an off-topic! =x

Some of my favourite ones:

adam2.jpg
Oh, look at this beautiful eyes... :O

AdamWall.jpg
Love this so much, he looks gorgeous (L)

Adam_TUF6.jpg
I think that he looks so nice with this kind of hair! So much better than that "poodle-hair that he had in the begin of the band...

Adam is the nicest one in the band. I met all of them and Adam to me was the only one without any arrogance in him. Edge didn't have much arrogance either, but he was quiet. Bono, as much as I love him, seemed arrogant.:sexywink::D Bono came out, but you had to come to him. Adam is so non-chalant, easy-going, sweet, I was totally at ease with him. I was very nervous meeting The Edge and Bono and Larry though. He just has such a no-aires, down-to-Earth was about him. Adam rules!!!!

Welcome!:wave:

I have met Adam and he is definately a sweet laidback gentleman :yes:
I have also met Edge a few times and got to chat with him very breifly and he is a total sweetheart, with a quiet soothing voice :)
and I have met Bono more than the last 2 members and everytime I met him HE walked up to the fans! he is funny!, gorgeous!, generous, and smells DELISH!<but then I might be biased> plus I got to kiss him:drool:

Mr.mullen is the only member I havent met and I do get nervous about doing so, so hopefully I will meet him and get over the nervousness :)

thanks both of you to share your meetings with Lord Clayton...:applaud:

I love Bono and so on, but Adam is a real gentleman. :heart:So peaceful and cool.

I was driving home from work with my son the other day when I spotted a guy driving his convertable that looked like Adam from the back. Now I knew it wasn't him but there would have been a car accident from me switching lanes if it had been him. :laugh:

I was driving home from work with my son the other day when I spotted a guy driving his convertable that looked like Adam from the back. Now I knew it wasn't him but there would have been a car accident from me switching lanes if it had been him. :laugh:

this kind of thing always happens to me!

In today's dinner, I was sitting in the front of my older sister and she was laughing, in profile...and sundenlly...SHE LOOKS LIKE ADAM!

I mean, OMG, she was laughing just in the same way that he does!
I almost had a heart attack!:lol:

And I loved that pic of him in the man's toilet, taking a picture
Every student of my city does it nowadays ¬¬ it's ridicoulous
But Adam can do it, because he is coooool :cute:

this kind of thing always happens to me!

In today's dinner, I was sitting in the front of my older sister and she was laughing, in profile...and sundenlly...SHE LOOKS LIKE ADAM!

I mean, OMG, she was laughing just in the same way that he does!
I almost had a heart attack!:lol:

And I loved that pic of him in the man's toilet, taking a picture
Every student of my city does it nowadays ¬¬ it's ridicoulous
But Adam can do it, because he is coooool :cute:

I think I have U2 permanently on the brain....what freaks me out is when you walk into Macy's and there playing WOWY overhead or Vertigo.

Adams mystery Date
Sunday June 29 2008

"TWO hearts beating as one? Adam Clayton was dining a deux with a mystery lady last week in Expresso Bar in Dublin. Has the dapper U2 bassist found what he's looking for? I, for one, certainly hope so.

Early last year, he sadly broke up with his fiancee, Suzy Smith. (Adam and Canadian beauty Suzy had chosen St Valentine's Day 2006 to get engaged. They had been going out for eight years. Another time, another country, and besides...).

My Deep Throat in the U2 camp refused to be drawn on Adam's new romance, as if I would tell anyone that three months ago, Adam started seeing a girl who worked in a bank.

"She looks very similar to Suzy. It was a very low-key relationship, if it is still on. That's all I know."

I know, however, that last Friday week, in Dublin, U2 listened to a rough mix of their album. Presumably, there was some celebrating in Han(g)over Quay afterwards."

Adam's mystery date - News & Gossip, Entertainment - Independent.ie

Adam date

Can´t really tell if I´m happy or not!!!! Probabley NOT!

Ok, I already hate her :doh:. SAID. IT.

(I know some of you understand me)

If it is true, I am happy for Adam. He deserves to be happy and I wish him all the best.

Adams mystery Date
Sunday June 29 2008

"TWO hearts beating as one? Adam Clayton was dining a deux with a mystery lady last week in Expresso Bar in Dublin. Has the dapper U2 bassist found what he's looking for? I, for one, certainly hope so.

Early last year, he sadly broke up with his fiancee, Suzy Smith. (Adam and Canadian beauty Suzy had chosen St Valentine's Day 2006 to get engaged. They had been going out for eight years. Another time, another country, and besides...).

My Deep Throat in the U2 camp refused to be drawn on Adam's new romance, as if I would tell anyone that three months ago, Adam started seeing a girl who worked in a bank.

"She looks very similar to Suzy. It was a very low-key relationship, if it is still on. That's all I know."

I know, however, that last Friday week, in Dublin, U2 listened to a rough mix of their album. Presumably, there was some celebrating in Han(g)over Quay afterwards."

Adam's mystery date - News & Gossip, Entertainment - Independent.ie

:depressed: The mature part of me is happy for him. The immature part wishes it was me. It was really tough for me to admit that.

Buh-bye.

Back
Top Bottom