About what time does Bono come out to meet&greet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I would really want any tips/advice I can get,
my concert is coming up and ill like to give it a try:happy:

If I have GA is this a problem?
Like should I stay in the line or go wander off and hope that Bono comes out?

THANKS!!!!!

Well, I went to the Oct. 4th show in Boston, so their GA policy is really different from everyone else's. You get a numbered wristband in the morning then you can leave until 5 pm, when the line forms again. So... I didn't really have a problem with leaving the line or worrying about my place. I don't know what to tell you there...

But time wise, I headed to the area where they come in at around 3:30. Apparently Edge and Larry had driven through at around 3. Adam came by at about... 4? Edge then came out at around 4:15 and Bono came at (I think) 4:30. Times change, of course, but I'd count on them coming out/arriving from 3-5.

Maybe some really nice person will save your place? I'm sure someone else will have a good strategy for that.

Good luck!!:wink: It's very, VERY worth it if you succeed!!

I'm short too, so it was either rail or nothing for me! Got there at 5:30 AM and got what I wanted though!

I really felt my height when I went to see them come in, though. I was about 4 back when Adam came out and luckily some really nice, really tall lady got my U2 postcard thing up to the front for him to sign!:heart: Got up close for Edge, though:wink:

When Bono came out I had been sort of pushed towards the back again, and I couldn't see much:sad: I wish I had shown up earlier (like around 3 instead of 3:30) so I could have had a definate place right in front. I'd really suggest hanging out around then if you want to.

Oy, I blab on and on about this too much. I haven't shut up about meeting Edge in the past 3 weeks! :lol:

the thing is I doubt I can get there any earlier than 2pm...
My friend and I are driving up to LA which is 2 hours north from here , plus she has to go to school in the morning:mad: and cant miss anymore lectures cause shes been absent too much already

Back
Top Bottom