About the Video 'New Day'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Does anyone knoe where I can see the rest? I saw a small clip and are dying to see the whole video, Bono even dressed somewhat tuggish or pimpish manages to still be cool.
:yes:
i'll attatch some stills (definitely not the best ones) later in case someone isnt sure what i'm talking about.,
Thanks!!! :D

:happy: I have a collection of three VHS Tapes with u2 videos and New Day is on there. When I bought those last year, it was the first time I'd seen the video..:lol: It's kind of goofy, but I LOVE the song!

Introducing Bono straight out of DUBLIN!!!

wertsie said:
:happy: I have a collection of three VHS Tapes with u2 videos and New Day is on there. When I bought those last year, it was the first time I'd seen the video..:lol: It's kind of goofy, but I LOVE the song!

Introducing Bono straight out of DUBLIN!!!

Is it like a music video? I have this one thing on a tape but it's not really a music video, he just sing it with Wyclef and there's an audience there, but if there's a music vid too, me wanty!

I have the thing Lies is talking about... not that it helps you since I'm on dial-up currently. If you still haven't found what you're looking for (hee hee) check back on Sunday. I'll be ethernetted up by then.

I have that video on tape...Bono in that hat is great!!!!! :bono: :laugh: :heart:

He can pull off just 'bout any look!!!

I downloaded the video two weeks ago, it is soo cool, but I find Bono a bit strange on it. I don't know if it is the shades, or the hat...

But I like it :yes:

Midnight
She's on the street
she can't sleep
she's afraid to dream
10 years old
my spanish rose
you've seen things
you never should have seen

:dance:

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Is it like a music video? I have this one thing on a tape but it's not really a music video, he just sing it with Wyclef and there's an audience there, but if there's a music vid too, me wanty!

:yes: I don't know if they ever showed it on tv or anything, but yeah, it's like a music video.

teehee said:
I downloaded the video two weeks ago, it is soo cool, but I find Bono a bit strange on it. I don't know if it is the shades, or the hat...

But I like it :yes:

Midnight
She's on the street
she can't sleep
she's afraid to dream
10 years old
my spanish rose
you've seen things
you never should have seen

:dance:

where did u downlaod it from??:ohmy:

I downloaded it from Direct Connect but I think I saw it long time ago in a page, but I can't remember where. In fact, the video has not a great quality and has a small size like it had been downloaded from a site, I will do a little search and see if I can find something.

Back
Top Bottom