About the nachos!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry was decided to be cheesecake.

strawberrybeefcake.gif

I've yet to draw Adam, the muse for him continues to escape me. Though, hearing someone mention "honey" is giving me all kinds of wonderful ideas.

madonna's child said:
This is one of the most absurdly wonderful threads I've read in awhile, and that is saying something.

:lol: :yes: Same here! How a thred develops from being about nachos on a step to a thread about what kind of food you want to have the guys covered in is... scary!!! :eeklaugh:

...I guess it very well illustrates how much we need the new album and why PLEBA girls were called scary! :shifty: :lol:

madonna's child said:
What about Larry? What would he be good covered in? Adam?

That sentence make pictures for my inner eyes that... :no: ... even though I'm sure it wasn't ment that way! Sorry - I must have a very dirty mind! :lol:

Last edited:
TheWho4Life said:
Why in the heck would there be nachos sitting on the steps in the first place! (In the Stuck video)

People really are horrible slobs when at the ball game or movie theatre. They're always leaving their snack litter everywhere. It's very likely that some pig would carelessly toss their nacho cheese container on the steps where someone could slip on it, which is probably why they included it in the video. But since it lead to one of the most beautiful Edge shots ever, I think I can forgive it... :sexywink:

CMM said:
Larry was decided to be cheesecake.

strawberrybeefcake.gif

I've yet to draw Adam, the muse for him continues to escape me. Though, hearing someone mention "honey" is giving me all kinds of wonderful ideas.
You're great at drawing these! HAHA! VERY GROOVY!

:combust:

I have nothing more to say except those are really great, CMM. Thank you!

CMM -- I have to say that the Edge one is my favorite (even though I'm a Bono girl). Something about a smart guy in a jello fruit salad..it's a little bit sick but oh-so-brilliant!

:eyebrow: "Probably not for kids"? ( :lmao: )

I am 100% certain that is not for children. Can you imagine trying to explain why the Edge is sitting in the middle of a huge jell-o mold?

bratty_cat said:
CMM -- I have to say that the Edge one is my favorite (even though I'm a Bono girl). Something about a smart guy in a jello fruit salad..it's a little bit sick but oh-so-brilliant!

lmao

I do believe that's one of the best and most original comments I've ever gotten. :D

Heh, I do have a (meager) U2 colouring book going, and, ehm, I did once upon a time have all my all-ages pages uploaded, but it appears Freewebs did not like the content of my site. :-/

I'll get them uploaded to my new site (They can't boot me, I pay!) and let all y'all know when you can check 'em out again.

Back
Top Bottom