About Ali's Threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heli

The Fly
Greetings from a very cold cold Santiago!!!... My english it's not very good but I 'll try to do my best...
It's been a long time since I don't post, actually I don't post that much, and I don't know any of you guys, but since I realize that it's something that's happening for a while I really feel the need to say this: after to read all the opinions since the Jamilla commentary in ultimate Ali's thread (sorry if I'm late about this subject :reject:) ... as far as I know, this is a thread about posting photos of Ali... I admired her, and I always looking news about her, we all do that right?... but, please let's be mature about it: she's a star (for us at least), so you're wasting time fighting about her... don't get me wrong but I think that she doesn't even know about this site.
I enjoy every post and every image of her, Bono, Larry, Edge and Adam and I also recognize that I like to see photos of their kids or family, but also I understand that that's all I can do, WE DON'T KNOW THEM, WE JUST LOVE THEM , but we never be able to be close to them like we want to. We are fans, we follow them through the years, but that's all, we can't cross that line. The one thing that I always remember, is that Ali says how much she fight for her family privacy.
When we start to realize this, maybe we could start enjoy to see and hear the wonderful things that this beautiful people do.

I want to thank Interference for let us to share our thoughts and hope we can respect each other: nobody's own the truth.

I can understand you wanted to throw in your two cents, but did you have to open this topic again? I'm getting tired of all the discussions and fights in this place!

Galeongirl said:
I can understand you wanted to throw in your two cents, but did you have to open this topic again? I'm getting tired of all the discussions and fights in this place!

Not to mention that I was very clear that a spin-off thread was NOT allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom