AAAAHHHH! So mad I can't even speak!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bad Bono, bad bad bad!!! How can he do that to me? He knows I'm waiting for him in Cali so we can go uh- bowling!
mad.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL I dunno, all of you gals frustation just made me laugh! Im sorry! Its late in the morning, I'm trying to write a paper..... argh! And seeing this post just made me
biggrin.gif
! I dunno know why either! I need sleep! hehehe

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Wouldn't it be adorable to see Bono in bowling shoes?

And then when those weird girls in the picture are standing around in their bowling shoes, you can just tip 'em right over, cause -- HEY! -- bowling shoes are slippy!

Or you can put crazy glue into the holes of their bowling balls so when they try to lift em up, they get stuck in a bowling moment, and they can't get out of it! And HEY -- is that a chiropractor comin their way? Cause after their arms are all stretched out you can bet they'll have bad posture and arms like gorillas for the rest of their lives!

LMAO! You've made me feel a lot better!
biggrin.gif

If Bono came into my work I'd probably pass out before I got the chance to ask him if he wanted to go bowling!
biggrin.gif

Hey - but Adam goes to Starbucks a lot... *fingers crossed*

i'm going to get flamed for this, but...does anyone else feel a bit sorry for those girls?
i mean, they just wanted to have an innocent little round of bowling with a rockstar, and all of a sudden they have a massive anti-fan club. it's not their fault. but still, BOWLING? geez..

Didn't Bono and bunch of waitresses go skinny dipping while he was in California once...I think it was during the Zoo Tour...?????????????
I cannot remember the details...but I seem to think its recounted in "U2 at the end of the World"...

Meaning to say I don't think this is an unusual occurence...but this time it just happened to get written up in the newspaper....

dream wanderer

Originally posted by blueeyes:
* Step one is the most important step because, hey bowling ability is postively correlated to beauty, as everyone knows. I mean ugly chicks don't bowl...right?

Well........ I don't know about beauty and all, but my bowling ability has always been positively correlated to how much I've had to drink...
wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Ach!! This is how crazy rumors get started Dream Wanderer. Bono went skinny dipping with ONE, count em, ONE waitress. Several other people were there but they weren't naked waitresses.

Waiting for the tabloid headlines:
BONO BUCK NAKED WITH A BEVY OF BABES!!

MAP

Originally posted by Matthew_Page2000:

Waiting for the tabloid headlines:
BONO BUCK NAKED WITH A BEVY OF BABES!!

MAP

And I'll be one of them!
biggrin.gif
Skinny dipping with Bono, how on earth can you say no!
biggrin.gif

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Sorry to drag this up girls but I was wondering if any of you knew if those floozies were responsible for the awful, short, hacked-up uneven haircut Bono was sporting the very next day? I mean he went off with them into the night on Sunday, and his hair was still long and luxurious, see
SE-BONO21.GEF7C2AD.1.jpg

and Monday he looked like this. What do you think?

bB43808.jpg

bl37319.jpg

------------------
***Just a U2 lovin' girl!***

Back
Top Bottom