AAAAH! Talk about Bedazzling!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Well, I came home from ballet class, and there, draped over the back of the chair was Steve's Edge shirt.

IT IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled WITLESS! It's a #7 shirt, and she used RHINESTONES all around the black border as well as around the 7 so it is blindingly sparkly. I absolutely can't wait to show it to you!

I know, it's only a shirt, but I'm very excited. U2 tends to do such things to me!
biggrin.gif

Steve says "that's kind of sparkly isn't it?" in a very unenthusiastic tone. But I know Edge would love it! I think I may wear this shirt to Vegas myself!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It sounds great!!

I won't be in Vegas, so you better get some pics taken to share with us!
smile.gif

Sounds great you lucky girl!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
south bend here i come!

woo hoo, Jess!!! That is SO cool!! Steve will be getting SO many double takes at the concert, you just know it!! Is he gonna wear a beanie as well??
biggrin.gif

be sure to post a piccie...maybe it'll help me with my shirt, I'm about to pull my hair out over mine...

disco

yeah!!! (people are going to get confused and start asking your hubby for autographs!)
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

He doesn't exactly have a beanie, but he does have the Elevation tour toque! That works fine.

I will take all kinds of piccies this weekend to post next week.

Sounds fabulous, Mrs. Edge! I really hope that you can get a picture of you, Steve, and the Edge together- I'm sure the bedazzled shirt and striking similarities will get Edge's attention.
smile.gif

Sweet! Yeah, that definitely rocks, Jess! I hope I'll get to see it in Vegas!

Sounds great Jess!! Can't wait to see it for myself in 2 days!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog
- Kathleen -

You, Steve and Edge have got to get your pic taken. That would be so cool. Glad your clothes dilemma is over.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom