A truely shocking announcement.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluephisto

War Child
In the mud, in the maze of my imagination.
*ahem*

I'd just like to publicly announce that I am no longer a "MacPhisto girl".

*flashbulbs*

I don't know what happened. It wasn't him, it wasn't me (DEF. NOT ME), but the gold demon I once adored just no longer charms me in any way, shape or form. Glitter is just garish, horns are passe and even the slow, posh accent bores me now. *shrug* *yawn*

This change in my PLEBA-girl status has been signified by the (whips out a lazer pointer) change in my location and the significant change of avatar.

I know this is a shocking announcement to all, perhaps even to Mr. M himself. Grief, denial and even, yes, anger are natural responses to such an event and I hope you all have adequate support systems to deal with it but ...
*flashbulbs*

I'm turning in my gold shoes.
I am, however, fighting for custody of my martini glasses.

Last edited:
MacPhisto's Publicist (played by the actor that plays Niles Crane on "Fraiser" but with horns):

*steps up to pleba conference platform*

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I will take a few questions after the statement.

*puts a gold briefcase on the table beside him and opens it. Angry looking smoke comes spilling out. He removes a red paper which is still smoking and hot from the way he handles it gingerly*

*reading*
The illustrious Mr. MacPhisto would like to state for the record that Miss BluePhisto had not informed him of her intentions before her public statement, and that he plans to sue her for her martini glasses et al. in compensation for emotional distress and the resultant cosmetic damage incurred.

The following is a prepared quote from Mr. MacPhisto himself.
*ahem*
"Greetings my lovelies, greetings,
I am so very sorry for not being there myself, but at the moment I am not fit to be viewed by my adoring public. *sniff*
I know I'm just a washed up old popstar, but there is now a *sniff* vacancy in my harem that desperately needs filling. If you could find it in your hearts to fill out my simple application form and include a full-length photo, I will cherish them forever (after a simple screening process of course).
Those sans heart or a penchant for Leathery rockstars, *saucy glare* need NOT apply.

- Mr. MacPhisto

p.s. *sniff*"

Publicist: That concludes the statement , I am now permitted to answer a few questions from the PLEBA journalists.

*Bluey goes on Oprah to answer Kitten's questions*

Oprah: Bluey, Interference is a flutter ... *thinks* well, at least PLEBA is ... *thinks again* Two or three people have noticed that you and the Mackie-Poo aren't an item anymore. What's up with that, girl?

Bluey: *pained expression* Well, Oprah, It just sort of happened, the way it does ... we grew apart. At first it was WONDERFUL, we'd drink martinis until the sun came up and he showered me with jewels. Literally. The rubies REALLY hurt, I mean I had 50 carat BRUISES every day. I had to tell him to stop, or at least to switch to pearls, which he eventually did. The first few years were beautiful! He was very sweet, he named a pair of his favorite shoes after me and it was just like a fairy tale, you know ... obsessed fan meets demon, they fall in love, and run off together to a haunted mansion in the wilds of Ireland for years of bliss. It all seemed SO perfect, but *dabs a tear from her eye* it just didn't last.

Oprah: Girlfriend, tell me about it. I have a LOT of money.

Bluey: *pause* How does that help me?

Oprah: I just like to remind people now and then. Anyway, what went wrong? We want the dirt on HIM, babysistafriend.

Bluey: Well, soon he became withdrawn from me, I could never get him off the phone with the Pope, or George W. Bush. He wouldn't let me kiss him, even on the cheek because I would mess up his makeup. *sniff* Worst of all, he started moaning his own name in his sleep.

Oprah: Get OUT.

Bluey: No. I won't. He spent more and more time alone in front of his mirror. He said he was in a meeting and then i'd walk into the office and catch him looking into his mirrors again. My worst fears were confirmed *chokes up* *tear* He was having an affair ... with himself.

Oprah: *hugs Bluey* It's okay, girlfriend, we'll get Dr. Phil to straighten your little head out. Here, have a tissue, I'm very wealthy.

Bluey: Thank you.

Oprah: Well, well, WELL. What are you going to do NOW? Any new men on the horizon.

Bluey: *blush* Well, I hate to admit it, but his behavoir drove me into the arms of another man, and I'm still with that man today.

Oprah: Come on now, is it ... *sly glance at Bluey's avatar* anyone we KNOW? Do I hear BUZZING in the background?

Bluey: I can't confirm or deny anything until the separation is final and the martini glasses are comfortably in their new homes. *sigh* Whatever MacPhisto was, he was wonderful to our darling martini glasses, and I hope that we BOTH keep their best interests in mind for the next little while.

oprah: Damn. Well, now. There you have it folks! Tune in tommorow for my book club selection, "I'm VERY Wealthy." The sensational sequel to "I could buy and sell you." REMEMBER YOUR SPIRIT!!!!

*tune out*

Oh no, this is more sordid than I thought. How sad. *sniff* Is there any way you can work it out?

I think that he's trying to get me back.

yesterday after I posted this thread, I went out to a street fair and there were like FIVE people wandering around with t-shirts on that just said "MACKIE".

AND THEN, Scott bought me a GOLD MARTINI GLASS FRIDGE MAGNET.

o_O

I better not get a great big envelope full of cash ... *REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY*

U2 Kitten, sadly, there is no hope of me going back. I've had it with his shenanigans.

Hippy, Yes. I can see MacPhisto being CRUSHED for exactly five seconds.

Him: *SIGH* But I will never love again. *five seconds of looking miserable* Where's my little black book?

You are truely shocking me, my dear. :tsk:

I mean, come on........if THAT'S...
bonodrag.jpg

..not gonna bring you back to him, I don't know what and I'll swear I will put him in a little black box and will never give him back to you for playing when you are always so mean to him! :shame::(

LMAO

*gasp*
NOT THE LITTLE BLACK BOX!!!!

*horror stricken* I promise, I'll be ... nice.

*pout*

I just can't bear to think of Mackie in the recording device for airplane disasters, no matter how much animosity is between us, I couldn't do that to him.

*dramatic sobbing*

A bystanding Phisto: The poor darling, she's so upset, grab her a vodka martini.

Bluey: *sob sob sob* GIN *sob sob sob*

*sigh* I suppose I'm just DOOMED to be a phisto until the end of my days ...

But I'm NOT ASKING THAT ARROGANT ... DEMON (it just doesn't have the SAME weight as an insult when they actually ARE demons) to take me back.

*broods glamorously*

Last edited:
I am truly shocked! *drama* Well, To be honest with you darling I am surprised this did not happpen sooner. (no offense Mackie)

Oh well....best wishes and I'm pulling for you to retain custody of the martini glasses.

After all those glorious dungeon days I never thought it would end this way:( You just never know. Wildhoneyalways, I know you know what I'm talking about. You were there. Bluey and Mackie, that was something meant to last forever! Oh Bluey, I'm so sorry :hug:

Well,

You know, celebrity couples never last. You have NO idea what I put up with from him. The women ALONE ... if women were eggs, he man had CARTONS hidden away, and THEN there was the disturbing gold lame underwear. *shudder* He forgot my name a few times, calling me "Purply" and then saying he was "close enough, darling."

He even forgot my birthday this year. Apperantly being born during fashion week in New York is a bad idea. *sniff*

That made NO sense at ALL.

My supportive inner voice: KEEP GOING, Bluey! Maybe they won't notice you're not funny tonight.
Critical Inner Voice: YOU BLEW IT ASS-MUNCH! BACK INTO THE CRAWL-SPACE FOR YOU! NO METAL HANGERS!!!!

*sigh*
Oh sh*t, I think you noticed.

He'd have to do A LOT to win me back ... although I did catch myself looking longingly at a Tiffany's catalouge the other day. Sparkly things just bring back so many painful memories ... *stifled sob*

But there's a time to move on, I guess. Plus, I do have someone new and they're BETTER THAN HIM IN EVERY CONCIEVABLE WAY!!!! HEAR THAT HORN-HEAD? YEAH!!!

Not that I'm bitter.

:)

The best revenge isn't living well, it's writing the "Tell All Bestseller".

Back
Top Bottom