A special request for a picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
Hello friends, maybe some of you can help me. I?m working on a text by Neil McCormick, from the book Three Chords and the Truth...I?m translating part of the first story, The Making of a Legend, when he referes to that group picture from Mount Temple school, from 1978, it?s on page 11...the one where you can find Bono and Ali right beside him, Edge and the writer Neil McCormick. I bet you know what picture I?m talking about.

Well, as I don?t have a scanner neither a website and I need to find that picture in the net, so that I could post the link along with my work to the people of my mailing lists here.

So...does any of you nice people out there can point me out a link to that picture? I would be really thankful.

Tchau. :)

All I can find is the one with just Bono and Ali.

bo-ali1.jpg

Hey Follower check out the girl behind them in the flowered jumper and white blouse, I used to have an outfit like that in the 70's did you? I'm not making fun, I liked it and I still think it's cute.

I have seen the whole pic but can't remember where. It might be www.u2mansion.com or u2intotheheart, I don't know the whole addy. Good luck!

Oh and there was a Three Chords and the Truth book pic thread here a few weeks ago! Do a search, I think it was called Three Chords and the Truth book pics and it was by Flaming June. Hey June do you have the pic?

This was the only one I could find...
334%3C353523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3B%3B%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C934633%3Bot1lsi

This is a lot smaller than the one I have. *kicks snapfish* let me know if you need/want the bigger one! :)

Girls, you are the best! But I bet you already knew about that, don?t you? ;) Thank you Gypsy and hippy for your efforts.

Ultraviolet Light, that?s exactly the picture! I would be glad if you could inform me the link to the bigger one, so that I could post to my lists...of course if it?s not a problem for you, okay?

Thanks girls...PLEBA, the best place on Earth where to find U2 pictures :D

And Gypsy...I had an outfit like that as well...old good times, LOL
:)

The only place it's uploaded is an angelfire site (and I can't remember the address right now :eek: )
But I'll try uploading it to dazzle...back in a second!

Back
Top Bottom