A Sort of Homecoming, for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I thought I would share with you guys something very important that's been happening! Some of you may know that my boyfriend was born and raised in England, while I was born and raised here in MA. We met two years ago... two years ago today. And today I picked him up from the airport... permanently! :happy: We've been together ever since we did first meet, and have been playing the long distance game until today.

He's enrolled in school and has a visa and will be studying and living and working here. I haven't seen him since April- 4 months ago. Additionally, he was supposed to fly in last week but his knee was injured and he had to postpone, so it was stressful and upsetting! His knee still isn't fully healed, and of course there will always be obstacles in life and this is just one we have to address first.

But now he is here, and I feel like we can really start our lives together. :heart: I'm just so happy, and it feels good after a long time of the perpetual aching undertone I felt for him. He's one of the best things that ever happened to me, and I am so so excited to be with him.

Thanks for letting me share my joy and excitement! He's snoozing in the other room in an attempt to combat jet lag.. I think I'm going to wake him for dinner.

:happy: Olive

Congratulations!!!

Long distance relationships are so hard, I'm glad yours has a happy "ending". Have fun, enjoy, I'm sure you will

- Em (*wink*)

:flirt: Thank you guys so much! I'm just all :hyper: and :combust: Yesterday was a big family party I had, and it was so amazing to go with him then to have to come home and write him an email about the day. :heart: The heart is abloooooom :happy:

Back
Top Bottom