A Slight Dillema

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tanya

The Fly
Hello !!! I dont get on here much but I am finding myself in a very tight situation. I have been a Larry girl for twelve years but every since Edge got married I have started developing this huge crush!!! I mean Larry is sexy and he will always be my numero uno,but there are certain things Edge says and does that make me want to defile him. Like for instance the fly video:drool: :faint: :combust: ( This is me watching The Fly Video)

Tanya said:
Hello !!! I dont get on here much but I am finding myself in a very tight situation. I have been a Larry girl for twelve years but every since Edge got married I have started developing this huge crush!!! I mean Larry is sexy and he will always be my numero uno,but there are certain things Edge says and does that make me want to defile him. Like for instance the fly video:drool: :faint: :combust: ( This is me watching The Fly Video)

The last time I checked there wasn't a law against having a crush on two men. Go ahead!! :drool: :drool: :evil: :censored:

There's no problem in having a crush on two men, I have a HUGE crush on Bono and a BIG ONE on Edge, so I just think you'll have to share him with me :wink:

I agree...there's nothing wrong with liking more than one U2er. I'm an Edge/Adam with a touch of Bono thrown in for good measure girl myself. :sexywink:

Somedays I lean towards Edge, some Adam. I'm sure it's the same for most of us here.

:wave:

~J

since Edge has been married??:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't think he's been married THAT Long!!!!
You've had hormones for him I know a good 10 years. They may not rage like they do for Larry but they've been there a long while take my word for it!!!

Edgette said:
I agree...there's nothing wrong with liking more than one U2er. I'm an Edge/Adam with a touch of Bono thrown in for good measure girl myself. :sexywink:

absolutely, I've been a larry girl for a while now, but recently I'm leaning towards Bono mainly 'cause of revisiting "Wild Horses" and "One" Videos.

I totally disagree with everyone. It's not ok. Give up Larry. Edge is the way to go. :up:

ok I'm just kidding...............................maybe. :evil:

arw9797 said:
I totally disagree with everyone. It's not ok. Give up Larry. Edge is the way to go. :up:

ok I'm just kidding...............................maybe. :evil:

:rolleyes: Don't listen to her...

:laugh:

I'm a Larry girl meself, but sometimes I get *feelings* :sexywink: for Bono... especially when I watch JT or Zoo era videos!

And Ok, I admit it, sometimes it happens with Edge too, and shirtless JT Adam... :reject:

Emily, can I join your club? :lmao:

First of all Dreams out loud I only started developing the crush when you know who wasn't around because I didn't feel like being fileted. But I did always think he was hot in The Fly video Because he makes me SWOON. It is kinda lika the extended version of WGRYWH!!! You know what I am talking about> Being my sister and all:sexywink:

Tayna,
blah blah blah, if I have to hear about the extended version of WGRYWH one more time I'll........I still say you've had a thing for Edge no matter how small it might have been for a good 10 years.
But what can I say.. like trudy always said variety IS the spice of life.:wink:

Queen Bee said:
I'm a Bono girl myself but I do really like The Edge and Larry equally...

Yeah.

Bono's number one for me.

But Edge and Larry tie for second-I've found both of them to be rather good looking men, too. :).

Edge has this nice, sweet, quiet demeanor about him (and has a nice smile, too).

And Larry...I like his tough yet sensitive thing going on (that and there's some pics of him that I've seen in which he looks pretty darn good!)

Originally posted by Queen Bee
just not Adam :(

Yeah, Adam's never done anything for me, either. He's a cool guy and all, but I've just never found him attractive, personally (and that afro of his in the early 80's did NOT help...I am not an afro person).

No offense to any of you Adam girls out there. :).

Angela

Trudy has nothing to do with this Leave her out of it I have a bone to pick with her anyway:tongue: Dreams have you talked to mom??? Give her my e-mail

Back
Top Bottom