A reason to pick up your mail in the morning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melpop

Acrobat
A couple days ago I got mail I was sure I would never get! You all know my story with Bono (the whole rolling fiasco) and after the show I met 2 fans who took down my address because they said they took pictures of me and Bono. It's been 3 months now since that wonderful night, so I wasn't expecting them to mail... but they actually did and the pictures are really great
smile.gif
. I'm so happy! I just wanted to share them with you!

Here's one because I can't post them all... (it takes too much space)

In this one he kissed me
smile.gif
. Ahh the memories... it's been 3 months today... my life is pathetic for holding on to that moment I guess...

__hr_loving.jpg

All the pictures my elevation pictures are on this site if any of you are interested:
http://photos.yahoo.com/melpop_
(in the "my special pictures" folder there are the pictures of my story)

The little red x... really?

Hmmm... I can see the picture... I'll try again

__hr_loving.jpg

This is the link if it doesn't work again... http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/3b3d4b68/bc/My+special+pictures/__hr_loving.jpg?bcTx327AdInBs.E8

here are the links to my other new pictures...

When he pulled me over him I fell (pulled me too strongly
smile.gif
). http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/3b3d4b68/bc/My+special+pictures/__hr_Falling.jpg?bcG1H17AbA9Oqc2z

Here he is singing:"We're falling... from the sky... ... tonight" in a breathless, oh so sexy, way:
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/3b3d4b68/bc/My+special+pictures/__hr_hugging.jpg?bcG1H17ATpiiR0In

And here is when he throws away my rose after having him in his mouth. You can see Naya's arms (the last pair on the right
smile.gif
).
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/3b3d4b68/bc/My+special+pictures/__hr_throwing.jpg?bcG1H17AQ681e_XQ

The red x is still there....but I checked out the links ......... AMAZING ......
biggrin.gif

That's what I thought when I saw your pics months ago ,and that's all I can come up with now !!!
biggrin.gif

I don't know if I could ever get over that.....it would be like , o.k. there's that night....and then there is rest of my life, or something .I can understand why you want to hold onto that moment , I think all of us here can understand that.....so NO you are not pathetic......I say hold onto it as long as you can!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
I'm just a singer,some say a sinner.Rolling the dice,not always a winner.
You say I've been lucky,well hell I've made my own.
Not part of the crowd,but not feeling alone.

----Two Shots of Happy One Shot of Sad-----

WOW!! I'm so jealous!
biggrin.gif
those are great pics!! thanks for sharing!!

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Holy shit!!!!! I'm not even a "Bono-girl" and I'm hyperventilating here! Wow!! What song were they playing when that happened?
No wonder he loved you--you're gorgeous and resemble Ali a bit!!
smile.gif

------------------
BOOM-CHA

**SIGHING** Those were beautiful and amazing! Bono looks so sexy and gorgeous, how could you stand it? Keep holding onto that moment, girl! I would! How special!
wink.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

I saw them, thanks for the link!
WOW! Those are so hot!
biggrin.gif

The one with him lying back is extreme sexiness and hotness! Why did you turn your head, or is that when you were kissing his neck and listening to the moaning? ~Drools at the thought!~

No, I didn't get any news from the tv station yet... I guess those things take time :\.

Someone asked why I turned my head? Actually... I have NO CLUE of what happened up there... I realized things only when I saw the video... I don't even remember him kissing me! That's how stuck up in the stratosphere I was! Practically unconcious in his arms! All I remember is when I kissed his neck... it was a very sweet moment
smile.gif
... the moaning made it all the sweeter of course
wink.gif

Originally posted by Melpop:
No, I didn't get any news from the tv station yet... I guess those things take time :\.

Someone asked why I turned my head? Actually... I have NO CLUE of what happened up there... I realized things only when I saw the video... I don't even remember him kissing me! That's how stuck up in the stratosphere I was! Practically unconcious in his arms! All I remember is when I kissed his neck... it was a very sweet moment
smile.gif
wink.gif

Oh who could blame you?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

He was singing The Fly, wasn't he?

He was singing The Fly...

I listen to it over and over... I got the bootleg from that show and the first Montreal show... another great souvenir!

Wow, that is so fucking cool! I'd be telling my grandkids about that one!
wink.gif

------------------
BOOM-CHA

Originally posted by Melpop:
I don't even remember him kissing me! That's how stuck up in the stratosphere I was! Practically unconcious in his arms! All I remember is when I kissed his neck... it was a very sweet moment
smile.gif
wink.gif

HUMBUG!!!!! Now I'm mad and yet strangely GIDDY!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
*Mona goes into vampire mode*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Hot pics, just beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you found some extras, they are so cool! You're the luckiest girl!
smile.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

Back
Top Bottom