a really beautiful day in france

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
allright :yes:
that's me in less nervous times

haneze.jpg

awww :( thats a shame! least you got the one of Bono kissing your head. :)

Thanks for posting the pics!
Great story on meeting the guys and
Bono. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your pics, Amelie! :applaud:

You look very happy after such a wonderful meeting with the most extraordinary man in the world. :wink:

Now, take that those same positive feelings and use them to do some MORE GOOD (BONO) in our world! :yes:

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE DREAMING, IT'S WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO!:up: :angel: :hug: :bono: :love:

awww brilliant story and brlliant pictures. Its so nice of Bono to take time out to chat with you and have pictures.

:heart: the picture of him kissing your head - its so sweet.

hi!

really great story!!!
when was that exactly ? i was in eze too in july.
where is his house. -is it the yellow one ? i think i saw ali and some children, but not bono.
:(

yeah i had a lot of luck because we went back 3 times and didn't see him or the edge just ali and a few kids.so they are hard working in france
euhm i was there around 14th of july until 22nd of july

:wink: :drool: Wow! Thank you for sharing your pictures! Ah-I love the one of Bono kissing your head, too!! How sweet! Well-just think of it this way-you had your Bono moment-Twice!! :yes: :sexywink: :heart: And I am sure, even though your pictures did not all turn out-you will always remember that moment in your heart! And such a pretty lady, too!!:wink: Merci..

Thank you so much for sharing your pics - the pic of Bono kissing your head is wonderful :love: You're a really lucky girl! :yes:

Am?lie said:
no, no more pictures :sad:
4 or 5 pictures didn't work out, stupid darkness!!!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear the the pics didn't work out, but as forbonou2 said, you'll never forget the special moment you had - it will always be in your memories and in your heart...

:hug: :wave:

I can't believe Bono kisses strange women fans who are obviously in a state of :drool: etc. that's SO European (I guess...) I'm not a world traveler
I guess there are different customs etc. I think Americans are perceived as prudish etc. I don't know:huh:

sarah_U27 said:
I can't believe Bono kisses strange women fans who are obviously in a state of :drool: etc. that's SO European (I guess...) I'm not a world traveler
I guess there are different customs etc. I think Americans are perceived as prudish etc. I don't know:huh:

I don't think it's European - just a very Bono-ish thing to do... :kiss:

:wink:

Oh...Amelie....can I cry??
Really...your story makes me wanna cry. THAT must be the most beautiful Bono story I EVER read!! Gosh...looks like taken from a dream or something!
Oh Lord...I wish that EVERY single fan could have their BONO moment...it's a really gifted moment...isn't it?? ;)
O Lady....congratulations....keep that moment in your mind, fly up to the sky...and never come down, K?? :)

Back
Top Bottom