a question for pleba girls...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anirban

Acrobat
I have a question/favor to ask all of you! I have two lobe earrings but they are the really boring kind (cheap ones from claire's). I'm a guy so I know nothing about jewelry and jewelry styles. I remember seeing a picture of bono a couple years ago and thinking "those earrings are so freakin cool!" But I don't remember what era bono they were from or anything. Is there any way you pleba girls could post pictures of bono where you can see his earings from like JT era to present? thanks a lot!!!

Ahh, I can't help you out here but I'm sure the rest of the pleba girls will be all over it as soon as they are online!! ;)

e59e66ee.jpg

3491e1f6.jpg

thank you guys!!!!!!!!! those all look really sweet. i think the one i was thinking of is the one in the earlier pictures... kinda like if you took a canoe and curved it like an earing. now where can i find some????!!!!!

Anirban said:
thank you guys!!!!!!!!! those all look really sweet. i think the one i was thinking of is the one in the earlier pictures... kinda like if you took a canoe and curved it like an earing. now where can i find some????!!!!!

Attachments

• bonocanoe.jpg
    bonocanoe.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom