A question about Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
I'd ask this in EYKIW, but I think PLEBA members are the experts on this particular matter:

"Myself and my girlfriend are going to Malaysia to chill out and find some quality time …it will be good to be together as there will be a lot of running around next year." :cute:

Who's the girlfriend? :confused:
I read in the past he's dating Susie Q, someone from the management.
Or am I missing something and is he seeing someone else? I think this is the first time he's publicly even mentioned someone romantic (I mean, other than Naomi), at least since I can remember.

he's been seeing susie smith for about ten years now, i believe. she lives in london and is in the music industry.

she's listed in the thank you credits on the bomb.

here's Suzie Q:

adam0173.jpg

adam0171.jpg

Her name is actually Susie (I've seen it spelled Suzie as well) Smith. She did do the voice of the bald woman on the Simpsons episode with U2 in it. She used to be Paul McGuinness' assistant from what I understand before she left Principle for London.

I heard that they broke up but that may have been only a rumor. Unless he has a new girlfriend. :hmm:

i just dont like the fact she looks like my english teacher. :|
morleigh looks like my old german teach and ali looks like another englich teacher. :huh:

its worrying.

and ann looks like the secretary...

Adam said that in his last interview for U2.com.
I'm not fond of her dress for Edge's wedding, but in the pic above she looks really great!

It's interesting how he'd go from someone as different as Naomi Campball to Suzie Smith in such a short time.

If you ask me, he made the right decision. Extroverted and spoilt models are not the way!

Susie is a Canuck, lives in London, previously in Dublin with Ad, they were apart for a while, now back together.

Back
Top Bottom