A presant for Arun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
Ok girls.....as Aruns "herum" i thought it might be nice to find something for Arun that he really wants.

There's this Ralph Loren jacket that Adam Clayton wears, its black, zip up, and has RLX writen on the left side. The RL is in white and the X is in red. under that it says in white, 'polo sport'.
and it has a zipper pocket under that.

Now I've been trying to find it for Arun all around stores in the greater chicago area and chicago.....and some people have told me to call back and i will, but others have NO clue what im talking about. The jacket kind of looks like its fleece....but arun thinks its something else.
Anyway, if we can find it for Arun, he's gonna pay us back for it, so dont think I'm asking you to buy it completely for him. I just know how badly he wants this jacket. SO if you can help that would be awsome.

Kristen

------------------
---my thoughts on THEHEPCAT'S pictures--- hmm Hep's pretty cute......wow Hep's at the united center in Chicago...I was at that show.....hey....that guy next to him is really cute too........*2 minutes later* OH MY GOSH!!!! DUH that's Larry!!!!!!----
yeah.....i'm blonde

Oh my ..you pleba girls are too good to me..and I'm convinced can find anything..anyoen have a photo of adam in that jacket? it's a a photo of him taken in dublin from pretty close range.

Well, I'm not sure i know what jacket youre talking about, but I suppose I can look around the LA area for it.
If I find it...I guess I can just go ahead and shoplift it.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

wow!

i do not think i am in arun's harum, but anyone searching for an article of Adam Clayton's clothing is all right in my book!!

wink.gif

Join his harem, Elizabeth!!! Join,JOIN!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Just the exhillaration of knowing that you belong to the harem of a half rock star, and are fortunate enough to be one of the chosen ones who get to sastify his every need!!!
eek.gif

*Thinks Arun is gonna kill her for this*
* Or maybe not *
biggrin.gif

* Hopes he doesnt pick up on the sarcasm *
wink.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 01-26-2002).]

i'm not sure what i would be getting myself into.....but he certainly has excellent taste in clothing....

*feels the irresistible pull of the allure of the harum*

Oh its easy. You just have to have sex with him whenever he demands it, be at his beck and call,laugh at all his jokes, feed him peeled grapes whilst giving him a full body massage, and assure him that he is the wittiest and sexiest person to ever grace the site of Interference!
tongue.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Oh its easy. You just have to have sex with him whenever he demands it, be at his beck and call,laugh at all his jokes, feed him peeled grapes whilst giving him a full body massage, and assure him that he is the wittiest and sexiest person to ever grace the site of Interference!
tongue.gif

GOT IT.

Do i get anything in exchange? Besides the quiver of pleasure in my belly when i see him approach?

No, only kidding, i was dead serious
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

------------------

Yay! I found the Adam pic Arun was talking about:
adam_dublin.jpg

(borrowed from Hallelujah Here She Comes' post in another thread)

------------------
nan
MacPhisto made me do it

[This message has been edited by stefananny (edited 01-29-2002).]

*Pictures Arun in that jacket*
Ohhhhhhgaaaaawwwwwwwdddddddddd!!!!
eek.gif

*drools*

------------------

Too bad Arun has forgotten about all of his friends here...

------------------
"If he gets up...we'll all get up...It'll be anarchy!!"

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one ever told ME about having to have sex with him whenever he wants it. lmao

*winks at Arun* ......hmmmmm lmao

as for the massage.....huh.....that must be why i'm studying to be a massage therapist...so I can work on Arun.

Originally posted by Kiki:
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one ever told ME about having to have sex with him whenever he wants it. lmao

Oh, its really not so bad once you get used to it.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Does anyone have a Blue's Clue as to how old this picture is? Don't labels such as RLX constantly change their products?? For example, if that coat was sold last month all over the world, this month it would be on clearance and we would never see it again.
I don't mean to be the naysayer, I would love a coat like this(I in fact have looked in the Seattle area). Plus, you have to wonder where Mr.Clayton would have gotten this coat as well. Ireland? England? New York? Do these styles travel throughout the world??
I looked at polo.com, nothing there. I won't give up that easily though.

We spoke to Arun today! Yayyy! The drought is over, we can get our needs satisfied again!
Plus i have someone to pick on in chat again...who cant boot me!
tongue.gif

He thrives on the punishment, this one.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Kiki:
I guess you're right MissMac.....Arun is pretty damn sexy---IN THE DARK....under the blankets.....with the music turned up!

lmao....nah no sarcasm there Arun, not at all!

Gawd...you know we ALLLLL LOVE YOU.
*Puts on her horns*
*Draws her sword*
*Announces a duel between her and any of the other groupies*
biggrin.gif

Mua ha ha ha ha ha haaaa!

------------------

Originally posted by stefananny:
adam_dublin.jpg

what year was that pic taken in? rxl is sports year-->usually winter stuff like skiing and snowboaring.

and i think that's a new york yankees tshirt he's wearing under there!

------------------

id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 02-17-2002).]

definitely a yankees shirt. If we can get ANY more info about this for madamc, i know she will work her magic for Arun.

I swear, she must be PSYCHIC or something...strange mystical powers....
wink.gif

I e-mailed Polo to ask if they could identify the jacket, and I included the pic of Adam. This is the reply I got today:

Subject: Your men's RLX inquiry
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:41:55 -0600
Thread-Topic: Polo.com Customer Assistance
To: "Stefanie" <stefananny@sympatico.ca>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Feb 2002 19:40:21.0343 (UTC)

Dear Stefanie,

Thank you for contacting Polo Ralph Lauren regarding the jacket that you
are seeking. I am sorry to disappoint you, but I have been unable to
find the exact same jacket from our 2000, 2001 or 2002 RLX product
collections. It is possible that this was one of the many items that
are made specifically for our RLX athletes to use during competition or
one of the prototype styles that they test out.

Additionally, because this line is available in limited places, often
times styles are only available through the current season. On
occasion, our Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Outlet stores will get a few
pieces from the past season at some wonderful bargains, but those
bargains are few and far between.

At this time, I would encourage you to consider the selections on-line
and check back when we offer the Spring 2002 collection in a couple of
weeks at: http://www.polo.com/men/rlx/default.asp . Additionally, you
may want to contact your local Polo Sport retail stores. You can find
the contact information at the following link: http://www.polo.com/locator/locator.asp . Some select athletic stores
may also carry the line, for the contact information please click the
following link: http://www.polo.com/locator/product_locator.asp .

If we can be of further assistance, please contact us again. Thank you
for your interest in Polo Ralph Lauren.

Sincerely,
Sandy
Polo.Com Customer Support

------------------
nan
MacPhisto made me do it

Every little thing's gonna be alright

Thank you soooo much stef

I'm sure they will have something similar in the new season.....I'll get one of those...Pleba girls..impress me once again

Back
Top Bottom