a possible PLEBY fact about Electrical Storm video about Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
(this may have been posted here before, i mentioned it in ZC)

Anyway, during the video, right after the "HEYYYYYYY"s, at the part "and if the sky can crack there must be some way back for love and only love", right at the word back there is a quick shot of Bono where i could swear he's wearing a mesh and i THINK i can see a

nipple.

Can any PLEBAns confirm this or am i seeing things?

Yeah thats what i was thinking, defo mesh, but i'll have to look out for a nipple cos i dont think ive seen that:drool:

I think I've seen it! Wow, that's got to be my favorite video ever, Larry's nipples, Bono's nipples, woo! A dream come true!

Here are some stills I made. I don't know if you can see a nipple, but he's definitely wearing mesh! :combust:

3359592%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3Dxroqdf%3E232334955%3A%3B67ot1lsi

3359592%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3Dxroqdf%3E232334955%3A%3B68ot1lsi

3359592%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3Dxroqdf%3E232334955%3A%3B69ot1lsi

Giant Lemon said:
Here are some stills I made. I don't know if you can see a nipple, but he's definitely wearing mesh! :combust:

he had to figure out a way to try and get some attention from Larry! :tongue:

*edit to stipulate- I mean attention AWAY from Larry.. not necessarily attention FROM Larry tho thats fine too :macdevil:

Last edited:
We have slashy minds, don't we!

oliveu2cm said:

he had to figure out a way to try and get some attention from Larry! :tongue:

*edit to stipulate- I mean attention AWAY from Larry.. not necessarily attention FROM Larry tho thats fine too :macdevil:

:lol: That's a very necessary clarification here in PLEBA!

Hey, boys, mesh is the new black okay? So wear it the way you wore black on ATYCLB. :D

I bet Bono read our Larry Mesh Threads here at PLEBA and decided he had to keep up with the Moob Man.

Last edited:
mmmmm mesh
mmm mmmm
god I love this new mesh trend
I don't think Edge is meshing it, I think he's just got a white t-shirt
and I swear that shirt Bono's got on is Larry's... yet another piece of evidence of their clothes-sharing trend

Kristie said:
mmmmm mesh
mmm mmmm
and I swear that shirt Bono's got on is Larry's... yet another piece of evidence of their clothes-sharing trend

What an evil sig! :lmao: I knew it was some kind of a trick, and was expecting something... but I wasn't expecting myself to fall off my chair! :eeklaugh:

CatDubh said:

What an evil sig! :lmao: I knew it was some kind of a trick, and was expecting something... but I wasn't expecting myself to fall off my chair! :eeklaugh:

BWAHAHAHAHA
I had to do a search for my ooold sig way back in march cos I lost the link :D

Kristie said:
mmmmm mesh
mmm mmmm

So the first time I saw this picture I was all like, "Why is Edge's shirt dirty?" and then I realized it wasn't dirty, it was see-through!!!

n020824_02.jpg

Dude!!!

dsmith2904 said:

So the first time I saw this picture I was all like, "Why is Edge's shirt dirty?" and then I realized it wasn't dirty, it was see-through!!!

n020824_02.jpg

Dude!!!
:eeklaugh::lmao:

Kristie: Your new sig makes dizzy watching Macphisto turning around.......and around..........and around.................and around..................and around..................and a--------*falls off chair*
*******edited cos: What IS wrong on that pic, Kristie? No naked Bono lying on the table? :shrug:

Last edited:
FallingStar said:

Kristie: Your new sig makes dizzy watching Macphisto turning around.......and around..........and around.................and around..................and around..................and a--------*falls off chair*
*******edited cos: What IS wrong on that pic, Kristie? No naked Bono lying on the table? :shrug:

keep looking at it
you'll figure it out, I promise

and... I always thought Edge's shirt was dirty too... heh

Kristie said:

keep looking at it
you'll figure it out, I promise

Okay, this was very foonny. :| My mum was standing behind me and almost got an heart attack. :| Very funny. :|

I would have preferred a nekked Bono appearing on the table. :|

Desire4Bono said:
It's not mesh at all, it's a frayed sweater. You can clearly see it on the cover of the Q magazine. I believe it's the same one he wore at the Freedom of the City awards.

Repeat: NOT MESH- frayed sweater!!!!!!!!

Oh DAmn! :madspit: Spoilsport! There goes my whole Nipple seeing hope. Not to fret! :: Runs off to watch Rattle & Hum ::

Desire4Bono said:
It's not mesh at all, it's a frayed sweater. You can clearly see it on the cover of the Q magazine. I believe it's the same one he wore at the Freedom of the City awards.

Repeat: NOT MESH- frayed sweater!!!!!!!!

Spoilsport! :madspit: There goes my whole seeing Bono's nipple in a meshy shirt hope. Not to fret! :: Runs off to watch Rattle & Hum ::

Kristie said:
after getting my dvd and watching this in slo-mo a few times...
it is SO mesh
but it looks like fuzzy mesh
*ponder*

Yeah, I'm thinking physics here - a sweater will fray where there is friction or tension - maybe the neck, under the arms, but not in the middle of the chest......... :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom