A Poll For The Ladies - Re: Makeup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Choose one article of makeup you cant live without!

• Mascara

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Eyeliner

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Eyeshadow

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Foundation/Cover up

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Blush

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Lipstick/Lip Gloss

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I dont wear makeup!

Votes: 17 21.5%

• Total voters
Eyeliner for sure! Followed by natural chapstick in winter (I wear lip gloss only when it's not windy otherwise I get my hair stuck in it).

In spite of my fair skin I'm lucky enough to always have pink (or red :huh: ) cheeks and lips, and long and dark lashes so that I never wear blush and I don't need mascara all the time. :cool:

I have really sensitive and oily skin so I used to avoid foundations. I recently discovered mineral foundation. It doesn't feel or look like powder on the skin. It covers and feels nekkid :wink: So lately I don't leave the house without it and mascara. I would love lip gloss but for some reason 1 hour into it, it gets all cakey and gross on my lips. :grumpy:

I love make up--Sephora is like a second home to me. I like trying new eye shadows, lipsticks. There is a great stick foundation by Smashbox I love--it covers & makes skin flawless looking. But I cannot live without Mascara--I forgot to put in on one day before work & I looked like a mole. I like being girlie. :wink:

starsgoblue said:
Eyeliner. My eyes are the only feature of my face that I actually like. I couldn't live without it.

what she said

for some reason, whenever I wear lip gloss or chapstick it dries out my lips and they start peeling... they usually are in better shape when I don't wear it

straight vaseline usually is ok though

Foundation is a must for me, helps even out my skin tone.
Unless I get a slight tan then I can go without.
Lipstick used to be what I wouldn't leave the house without wearing. I don't wear any eye makeup.

I won't leave the house without concealer - I'm very self-conscious about my (very much less than perfect) skin. I think I still would look kinda scary - but that is the absolute bare minimum.

I said lipstick simply because if you don't have any eye make-up or blush, you can always use the lipstick to take its place. I don't think I could live without my powder or mascara though. I loved the foundation from Rimmel called Natural Sensation, but it is hard to find now. I can only buy it from Walgreens online store, but it is worth every penny.

I am lucky, I dont have to wear much foundation or blush, and I get my eyelashes permed & tinted, so I dont bother w/ mascara. Lipstick or lipgloss are a must though. I can't leave home without some color on my lips. I have been entertaining the thought of having them permanantly done. My girlfriend had hers done and they're gorgeous....how nice it would be to not have to fool w/ lipcolor ever again. :D

I usually only wear some eyeshadow and maybe some lip gloss or lipstick. I'm too lazy to actually put some effort into putting on more makeup.

I LUUUURVE makeup, I am a wannabe makeup artist and I love make up on me (with out it I look too young and plain) and Im in my 30's!! I like subtle to dramatic make up depending on the occasion:kiss: I have very big expressive brown eyes and full lips, and big hair..
(kinda like a brat doll) just not hoochie, So I have a lot to play with, as I love to excentuate
my features plus I like almost all colors on me cause I have olive skin color (Thanx Italian ansestors:up:.......................
But the "one: thing I certainly cannot live with out is "FACE MOISTUREIZER!!! and HAIR CONDITIONER!!!..........other wise this is me!!(:)crazy: ))

Last edited:
doesn't really count but i need lotion..
even when i wash my hands with soap afterwards i need lotion. my hands feel so gross and dry. but lotion is necessary for me.

but..
chapstick :drool:
it's a must have for me.
best brand ever, BLISTEX :cool:
tastes kinda yummy too when ya lick your lips
:wink: :giggle:

youtooellen said:
doesn't really count but i need lotion..
even when i wash my hands with soap afterwards i need lotion. my hands feel so gross and dry. but lotion is necessary for me.

when I get my hands wet I need lotion

I swear, there's something wrong with my skin

I voted for mascara because of my blonde invisible lashes, but really I can NOT live without lip gloss / balm!

Snap Wild! You&I are both natural girls! Altho' i'd probably wear some to the odd occasion when it would stand out just for a change!! I do think it looks good some of the time when other girls wear it tho! A basic, natural look is best, i think with some lipgloss!! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom